Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationStar Trek: The Klingon Weapon Final Product Remastered (Complete)

Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
edited August 2019 in Finished Work #1
I had originally did this little off the cuff animation project almost, if not 10 years ago at this point. So I decided, the original was looking dated and I wanted to see what I could do with it now... so here it is, in full HD. :D Some things have been changed, such as certain audio effects so they were replaced (don't shoot me. :p ) Thanks for viewing.

Original release can be seen in the link below:

dy5yda3uor3l.png
Post edited by Guerrilla on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro
Lizzy777Warp Propulsion LaboratoryRekkert

• trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Nice Animation.
    Nice to see you again.
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    Thanks. :D Yea, I'm still doing animation stuff, not as frequently, it took over a year to finish this. lol
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    That's a great Amination!
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Welcome back. :) Some really nice work there. I especially liked your effect for the torpedo hitting the 'energy field' around the planet early on. Is that a 2d composited element?
    edited September 2019 #6
    Freak wrote: »
    That's a great Amination!

Thanks. :D
    Comco wrote: »
    Welcome back. :) Some really nice work there. I especially liked your effect for the torpedo hitting the 'energy field' around the planet early on. Is that a 2d composited element?

Thanks. :) It's a 2D effect mapped onto a sphere at the same radius as the "rings." :D
    Post edited by Chris2005 on
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • Rizzo_the_SpaceratRizzo_the_Spacerat26 Germany, HanoverPosts: 9Member
    Hi,

that looks quite amazing. I have a question. I have become quite decent in the 3d modeling part. But the textureing part still eludes me completely. I have a (from my point of view) finished 3d model ob an Oberth Class ship and i really like this plating texture on the Star TRek Ships that you used on the Constitution class. How did you generate this pattern?
    Hi,

that looks quite amazing. I have a question. I have become quite decent in the 3d modeling part. But the textureing part still eludes me completely. I have a (from my point of view) finished 3d model ob an Oberth Class ship and i really like this plating texture on the Star TRek Ships that you used on the Constitution class. How did you generate this pattern?

Thanks. :D Unfortunately, I can't answer that, because the textures weren't created by me, but rather the creator of the model.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro