Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DChariot class

nightfevernightfever361 Posts: 585Member
edited July 2019 in Finished Work #1
I've always been a big fan of Atolm's starship design. So I used Howie Day's ancient model as reference and re-modeled it.
It is available for download on my website.
aj5taoethbka.jpg
tj1eg4vlcq8l.jpg
t54bikh73ppe.jpg
abqkrwai0h8y.jpg
ejd5v1mw6pts.jpg
67k1lkde8zso.jpg

Post edited by Guerrilla on
evil_genius_180FreakLizzy777McCBrandenbergkomaroFabiojapetus
Tagged:

• trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Very nice !
    Interesting design !
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    That's some beautiful modeling, nightfever. Also, it's very generous of you to share the model. :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Nice, always been a fan of this ship.
    Glad to see someone else give it a go, and it nice that you realised it too.
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    Haven't seen this old girl in a while. Nice job.
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    This ship design has always intrigued me. I think it's a really cool design. I've seen her called a tug ship but this design is too cool to just be a tug.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It seems too big to be a tug. Tugs are usually small vessels, this looks cruiser sized. With that extension on the bottom, it looks more like an advanced sensor ship, or something like that.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Wow! Nice work!
  • nightfevernightfever361 Posts: 585Member
    edited July 2019 #9
    Thanks all.
    In my imagination this is a most advanced Ent-C era deep space explorer with high warp speed capacity.
    Post edited by nightfever on
    evil_genius_180
  • StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Wonderfull work Alex!!
    Thanks for sharing this beauty!
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    I also really like this design. Well done.
  • Zhor2395Zhor2395344 MN, USAPosts: 92Member
    I remember that ship. very nice work :)
    "It's just like bumper cars...where everyone dies." ~Penny Robinson
  • commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member
    absolutely awesome! on of my favourites. great work
  • komarokomaro348 CanadaPosts: 752Member
    Clean design. Really like how it's different...
  • liam887liam887322 SwedenPosts: 575Member
    Not usually into trek ships so much but this is fantastic!
  • FabioFabio171 Posts: 20Member
    Always been a fan of this design - nice work! :)
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    Awesome work. Atolm would be proud. :)
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9711 Posts: 5,302Member
    edited May 2020 #18
    [Admin edit]: There was a post asking for a download link before this one
    Every post made is to beg for resources. How about reading the thread on a few of these vs bumping old threads.
    It is mentioned where this can be gotten from and 2 min of google will get you the url.
    Just because images are posted does not mean the object is available to download. This is not a LEECH site. it is not the purpose for this site.

I would not be posting or saying this if not for all of your posts being copypasta.
    Post edited by Guerrilla on
    P5ych0p4thshaved_apelennier1
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • shaved_apeshaved_ape433 USAPosts: 158Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Every post made is to beg for resources. How about reading the thread on a few of these vs bumping old threads.
    It is mentioned where this can be gotten from and 2 min of google will get you the url.
    Just because images are posted does not mean the object is available to download. This is not a LEECH site. it is not the purpose for this site.

I would not be posting or saying this if not for all of your posts being copypasta.

It appears that the previous post, to yours, comes from a new person, so there's validity to the argument. While it's encouraging to see new members, it isn't encouraging to see those who only come here to find downloads. Since I've been a member here, I've had two requests for "custom" work that I am wary of. Firstly, I'm no professional to all of this and second, while it would be flattering to do custom work for people, I'd feel a bit exploited to do so, especially when the requests come with a dollar sign attached.

Let us also not forget that people who create these sort of things, put a lot of time and effort into their work, and should be credited for it, not having others come here and immediately want the work for nothing. :angry:
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9711 Posts: 5,302Member
    Where can I download this object?

It's been deleted. . . . guess I shoulda quoted it. I try to give newbs a bit more slack but just bang 4 posts with the same line posted, no crits, no nothing just gimmie gimmie. It is not like it is hard to find nightfever's site or sign up there to download the content.

It is like searching for and opening a video on how to clean a window then skipping it and asking how to clean a window on the video's comments. Really gets me if you effort to get to the solution to just skip past and demand the results.

All probably a bit harsh but I :shrug I was TRIGGERED! lol

Dunno if you mean you feel used by the offer of pay or request for work (paid or not) it depends on you I suppose. I know some hold that it is a hobby and they wont have anything to do with paid or unpaid work as it wont be a hobby anymore. If you feel your exploiting them well you are entitled to be paid for work done. If they deem your work worthy of pay then they feel it is worth it.

lennier1P5ych0p4thLizzy777
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    He has some new drawings at the trekbbs
  • japetusjapetus2937 SeattlePosts: 1,397Member
    Awesome design! Love it
  • JeffC36JeffC360 Posts: 2New Member
    I am new here. Just had to say, I love the design of this vessel. So much talent around here.