Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DExterminate!

FenniusFennius136 Posts: 72Member
edited July 2019 in Finished Work #1
4wl6rd8jcm27.jpg

Heya first post here in...huh, three years.

Occasionally made dips back into the world of CG, and recently just made myself my own Dalek model.

So I'll make a WIP thread for the development of this model, and other Dalek related stuff, but for now here's a the a couple of images.

"I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO IMPROVE OUR BATTLEFIELD STEALTH CAPABILITIES!"

"YES?"

"OUR ENEMIES SEE US COMING."

"CORRECT."

"WE WEAR BRIGHT, PRIMARY COLOURS."

"CORRECT."

"WE COULD NOT DO THAT."

".....I DON'T FOLLOW."

v71ict7xcls3.png
Post edited by Fennius on
Lizzy777evil_genius_180

• scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Cool! The Daleks are awesome.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I don't know much about Doctor Who, but I don't think there are too many Sci-Fi fans who don't recognize those. Nice modeling and images. :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I don't know much about Doctor Who, but I don't think there are too many Sci-Fi fans who don't recognize those. Nice modeling and images. :)
    If you don't know what a Dalek is you can't call yourself a Sci-fi fan. Dr Who is the grandfather of all Sci-fi on TV.

@Fennius Really nice Job, loving these pictures.
    Freak wrote: »
    If you don't know what a Dalek is you can't call yourself a Sci-fi fan. Dr Who is the grandfather of all Sci-fi on TV.

Yeah, but it's hardly shown in the United States. I know people say it is, but I don't ever see it listed anywhere where I live. I think Netflix and Amazon Prime have some Doctor Who. Also, you can buy boxed sets at Walmart, though I don't know which series/doctor they are. But, that's pretty much it, as far as what I can access.

But yeah, to not know what a Dalek is, you've gotta be living way out there. (in space, under a rock, whatever)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I have been told it on BBC America, but I don't know which ones are shown.
    Here in Europe you can get it on Netflix, but only the series that are currently airing. I don't think it got any of the Classic Who from the 60's up to the 90's or the Doctor Who TV movie that was done in the 90's.
  • FenniusFennius136 Posts: 72Member
    A bunch of classic episodes are on Amazon Prime, but not all of them.

Since not everyone here will actually have seen the things I'm mentioning, here are some reference pictures:

Cushing movies:

ovwn8xeh2xjn.png

0ol4b5esys07.png

Classic Series:

t20kqz4ur1mu.png

u4l1wdka0n44.png

3ojee5qnrzuo.png

yo2ly7b3a089.png

y58hclb4hgwx.png

New Series:

br89018nf2k0.png

b9sasruktgpi.png

evil_genius_180
    Those are some great pics, thanks for sharing them and explaining what they are.