Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAshley's Star Trek WIP Thread

• ashleytingerashleytinger1998 Central OhioPosts: 1,232Member
    Dammit, now I want to push all of the red buttons. :D

I know! I have a theory as to why those are red on both consoles. It's like having an easy mark for the home row on the keyboard. Especially since with the lighting as it is on the bridge it might be really hard to read the letters/numbers underneath the keys even though they're lit ;)
    Fairly heavy image dump coming your way. Fair warning.

The TOS guest bridge is complete. I only included the latest renders I did of her. I'd already posted the close-ups of the rear stations. Just got done updating my Artstation portfolio with these. I'll be combining them in 2 packs over on Deviantart.

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-04.jpg?1560908360

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-03.jpg?1560908356

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-02.jpg?1560908353

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-01.jpg?1560908351

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-05.jpg?1560908695

ashley-tinger-bridge-of-the-week-tos-final-render-06.jpg?1560908346

Lizzy777Freakevil_genius_180MadKoiFishBrandenberg
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    This turned out very nice.
    It lost some of that TMP feel to it, with all the TOS console in. But it still works.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    That's a fantastic looking bridge. :)
    Freak wrote: »
    This turned out very nice.
    It lost some of that TMP feel to it, with all the TOS console in. But it still works.

Thanks! Well the full on TMP to SFS version will be the next one I work on. :) There is console control modeling afoot.
    That's a fantastic looking bridge. :)

Thank you! :)
    phase_ii___tmp_bridge_console_refresh_wip_05_by_ashleytinger_dd9sf7n-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDlzZjduLWI1NGZmMjM1LWEyZDAtNDk0OC05YjMyLTVlMDc3MjY2YTU2NC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.b-bVj-v9rJn-HTjZc1eaO6xwhIfvXYLgFFGEcxN4Duo

Started a refresh of the TMP bridge. I'm going with a more Phase II aesthetic with this. I've been modeling all of the buttons based off either the Flight Manual or the Operations Manual with preference going to Operations as it has better details. I'm probably going to end up doing base versions of these with just textures slapped on them to cut down on polys and render times, but we'll see.

phase_ii_bridge_refresh___helm_03_by_ashleytinger_dda09qp-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZGEwOXFwLWY1YWVlYjRhLTZmNjgtNDVmNi1iNjMxLTk2ZmFlN2E4OGI3NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.vahYaacS9JapHFEozctR8KmOj7soDgjBX4Xkb3woFIY

I modified the helm to be slightly thinner and shorter, more matching some of the pre-production photos from Phase II before it got converted over to the film. I ended up dropping both the velocity and course change displays on the helm. Because I changed proportions and scaling they both fit and it makes sense to have them both. This is a DAZ Studio render in the Bridge of the Week set with the Phase II helm in place of the TOS helm. Going to both a Phase II/TMP Bridge of the Week and a proper bridge so this works.
    Lizzy777FreakBrandenberg
    Looking Good.
    Though personal I would have moved a few thing around for the Helm like the leaver in the middle. it would work better at the side and feel much more natural to use.
    edited June 2019 #219
    Looking Good.
    Though personal I would have moved a few thing around for the Helm like the leaver in the middle. it would work better at the side and feel much more natural to use.

Thanks!

I'm actually not a fan of Sulu's side of the helm in the first three films either way. As many different functions as they gave Sulu to do even in the films, his station is basically throttle, thrusters, orientation, kicking it on the main viewer, and navigational sensor strength. The Navigator has MUCH more access to the library and sciences and scanners through their station, but how they read that? I have no idea. Hell, the helm can't even turn their station on and off, the Navigator has to.

I was basically just following what was in the manual with a few personal touches. I think the helm and nav we got at the end of IV and into V and VI worked much better for me than this, but this is what they had for the first 3 films. I like the throttle where it is mainly because I'd have to re-work it all and I think the navigator would need to see current velocity to chart courses. You could swap the orientation display with the navicon and throttle though. That would put it on the outer left side.
    Post edited by ashleytinger on
    civilian_class_k_personal_craft_wip_03_by_ashleytinger_dda92fn-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDc1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZGE5MmZuLTMwYWY0MTIyLTBiN2YtNGUzZC1hODMyLTZlYjVjOGIxYzkyNC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.cZnRPthrVMLIbdfw8NJknyl6vu-wtyW7TFcWmzlnLiU

Needed a brief respite from bridges and helm controls so I'm working on uniform textures and my Class K civilian ship.

I'm over-thinking here. But here's the short version of what you're seeing. I'm designing the warp system attachment to the Class K which is going to tie into the impulse and main power systems which can also operate independently of the warp systems, but are greatly enhanced performance-wise with it's inclusion. I needed to rough this out so I knew what the top warp system enclosure was going to look like, but I also thought this could end up as part of an Engineering graphic in the ship down the line.

For those interested in how this would (theoretically) work, prepare for some nerdery.

The warp system here functions much like the larger civilian scout where the entire process of matter/anti-matter collision takes place in the nacelles alone and not inside the craft. The Anti-deuterium is stored and generated in the nacelles themselves in the red storage canisters. There are micro-fusion generators in there that convert and operate on Deuterium, stored in the large blue bottle and collected from stellar fragments as the ship moves. This is then processed into warp plasma that flows down through the nacelles allowing the warp coils to generate the warp field necessary for warp speeds. Excess warp plasma is fed out of the nacelles and into storage canisters. These are kept stable by several hard locking cooling units that the canisters rest in. As needed, the plasma is fed to the fusion reactors in the impulse engines of the ship or into the primary fusion reactors as needed to give the ship power.

The way this is designed, the ship would rarely if ever need to stock up on Anti-Deuterium, but it can be fed directly into the nacelles through access ports if needed. There is also an access port to fill up the liquid Deuterium container as the ship goes through its supply.

The shuttle will have two independently operated impulse engines mounted on either side and to the rear of the craft as well as two fusion generators on either side below them. Lots of redundancy and with the right bulkheads and ejection systems in place, fairly survivable should something catastrophic happen with any of the drive systems.

I did warn you about impending nerdery. :P

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    evil_genius_180Lizzy777Freak
    civilian_scout___liberty_class_wip_17_by_ashleytinger_ddb7dfr-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZGI3ZGZyLWRlYmU4YjYxLTNhODUtNDNjOC1hNzZmLWJiZjA4YzFmY2Q0MS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.f8F7B9O7ERjy7D_16xRWSg5alPEj6XxVthK9S4TQu3Y

Bounced back over to my Civilian Scout, the Liberty Class, I think I'm done modeling the exterior of this little ship. I re-did the secondary hull so she doesn't have one anymore. She also doesn't have a rear cargo or shuttlebay. She instead has some over-sized Impulse engines and an extended Engineering section that the nacelles mount to. I think she looks a bit sleeker and faster this way. Considering she's primarily a civilian personnel transport with a minimal cargo capacity in the main hull, I thought this worked. Especially given she's got zero weapons capability.

Overall she ends up with 1 full deck, a bridge area above that and a science lab below.

Length: 414.2 ft
    Width: 179.9 ft
    Height: 57.95 ft.

Now I just need to add some weathering to her with the textures. My least favorite part.

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    Lizzy777evil_genius_180BrandenbergFreak
  • ViperViper1678 Posts: 717Administrator
    That's a cool little ship. My only suggestion would be to make the impulse engines smaller. They look really big compared to the rest of the ship. I know it's a small ship, but still.

As for texturing, do you have any of the substance products? I did most of my textures with substance designer. Highly recommend.
    Looks good. I've gotta agree with Viper, the impulse engines look really big compared to the rest of the ship.
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    edited July 2019 #224
    Awesome bridge. Slickest batch of control and buttons ever. :)
    Post edited by Brandenberg on
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Holy mackerel! This ALL looks fantastic! Great progress!
    Viper wrote: »
    That's a cool little ship. My only suggestion would be to make the impulse engines smaller. They look really big compared to the rest of the ship. I know it's a small ship, but still.

As for texturing, do you have any of the substance products? I did most of my textures with substance designer. Highly recommend.

I'm contemplating a redesign on the impulse engines. They feel too Refit to me and not enough TOS so I'm thinking I'll need to re-do the back end completely or at the very least come up with something different.

I pretty much only have Photoshop and GIMP but I hate using GIMP. I'll take a look at substance though.
    Looks good. I've gotta agree with Viper, the impulse engines look really big compared to the rest of the ship.

Thanks! Yeah I'm thinking I need to re-do it either way.
    Awesome bridge. Slickest batch of control and buttons ever. :)

Thanks! Wait, which bridge? LOL
    scifieric wrote: »
    Holy mackerel! This ALL looks fantastic! Great progress!

Thank you! Took me a bit to find a groove but it's been coming a lot easier :)

• TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Wow, fantastic work on that bridge design!
    TrekMD wrote: »
    Wow, fantastic work on that bridge design!

Thanks!

liberty_class___civilian_scout___render_test_1_by_ashleytinger_ddbt0hr-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAzMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGRidDBoci1mMDg3MTI5Mi0wOTQ0LTQyNzUtOTMwNy1jODkxMDcxYzFjM2UuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.EpkX4GqbQmb3TZnl031HagAvIuwbwen9tJSJKqZAGDE

I rebuilt the Impulse engines, making them about half the size that they were and beefed up the housing to better protect Engineering. Tossed her into DAZ to do up a properly lit render and got some weird mesh errors on the nacelles. I'm probably going to end up having to rebuild that section. I also need to go through and remove most of the guts of the nacelle and in Engineering where I'd built the insides as they're gumming up the works and making for a really unnecessarily large file.

I'm not happy with the green lights. Need to up their brightness and base color. Also need to work on the materials for the domes on the nacelles as well as interior lighting there. The Deflector dish and the containment coils on the nacelles are WAY too reflective. Same with the metal bits on the rims of the saucer.

I need to go in and grime her up a bit texture wise, but for a lighting/render test this didn't come out too bad.
    Lizzy777ViperFreakBrandenberg
    I love that gold material. Too reflective or not, it looks slick.

I really like what you did with the impulse engines, that's a major improvement. It's also really nice seeing the ship properly lit and rendered. :)
  • ViperViper1678 Posts: 717Administrator
    Ah, now that looks excellent :) Love those impulse engines. well done. The proper render also really makes everything pop.
    This is a great looking ship!

This is not to knock what you done it looks great.
    But as this is meant to be a civilian ship I would have changed up the design. I would not have gone with a starfleet shape and gone with something different but kept elements of Starfleet design style to say that it was built by the Federation. IE location of impulse engines and how the Warp nacelles attach to the ship etc.

this is something we never seen in Trek. The only civilian ship we have seen have been the Cargo ships in Enterprise that looked like nothing from Starfleet, (yes I know it pre-Federation Starfleet, but it also looks like nothing that Earth Starfleet was building.)
    And the Raven which was a ship Seven of Nine came from. That looked like an oversize Runabout, which made it look something Starfleet would use and not civilian.

What would a Civilian ship look like? What would a civilian Aston Martin ship look like?
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972321 Posts: 1,202Member
    Great looking ship. The impulse engines fit really well.
    I love that gold material. Too reflective or not, it looks slick.

I really like what you did with the impulse engines, that's a major improvement. It's also really nice seeing the ship properly lit and rendered. :)

Thank you! I was very happy that my rebuild worked so well on the first try. Glad it renders ok too lol
    Viper wrote: »
    Ah, now that looks excellent :) Love those impulse engines. well done. The proper render also really makes everything pop.

Thanks! Yeah some cleanup and grime up to do but she's coming along nicely. :)
    This is a great looking ship!

This is not to knock what you done it looks great.
    But as this is meant to be a civilian ship I would have changed up the design. I would not have gone with a starfleet shape and gone with something different but kept elements of Starfleet design style to say that it was built by the Federation. IE location of impulse engines and how the Warp nacelles attach to the ship etc.

this is something we never seen in Trek. The only civilian ship we have seen have been the Cargo ships in Enterprise that looked like nothing from Starfleet, (yes I know it pre-Federation Starfleet, but it also looks like nothing that Earth Starfleet was building.)
    And the Raven which was a ship Seven of Nine came from. That looked like an oversize Runabout, which made it look something Starfleet would use and not civilian.

What would a Civilian ship look like? What would a civilian Aston Martin ship look like?

I figured this particular ship was for civilians but designed by the Starfleet Core of Engineers. Kind of like an exercise in providing the public some of that hard-earned starfaring knowledge through a starship.

In the Remastered we do get a look at some TOS civilian ships and the Merchantman from Star Trek III is definitely civilian. I've got another civilian ship that's on the previous page or so that's not the Aston Martin equivalent, more like the Dodge Neon version of a civilian ship that I'm working on.

I guess too that with the 'greed' and need for money going away and a more Utopian society you probably wouldn't have the Aston martin of starships for civilians. But then again, there's always someone trying to push that speed barrier and would want to do it in comfort. ;) Might have to give that design a shot.

Vortex5972 wrote: »
    Great looking ship. The impulse engines fit really well.

Thanks! Yeah I'm digging the rebuild. I wasn't sure on them before after I'd finished them but the new look works.

It could also be Starfleet surplus that was sold to civilians. There's actually precedent for this in TNG. We saw at least one Oberth-class ship with the prefix "SS" instead of USS. The SS Vico in "Hero Worship," which also had a civilian registry, NAR-18834. The SS Tsiolkovsky in "The Naked Now" has the SS prefix but a Starfleet registry and crew members in Starfleet uniforms, so it's clearly a Starfleet ship. But, the Vico is a civilian ship.
    Yeah you've got it now!!! Nice ship. Excellent work.
    It could also be Starfleet surplus that was sold to civilians. There's actually precedent for this in TNG. We saw at least one Oberth-class ship with the prefix "SS" instead of USS. The SS Vico in "Hero Worship," which also had a civilian registry, NAR-18834. The SS Tsiolkovsky in "The Naked Now" has the SS prefix but a Starfleet registry and crew members in Starfleet uniforms, so it's clearly a Starfleet ship. But, the Vico is a civilian ship.

Yup. While the Liberty was designed for Civilian use, it doesn't take it much to make it a Starfleet patrol craft either. There's a reason that the Deflector is in an attached pod that has the ability to be swapped out for other pods. :) I also built up a history for the class and it's a bit on the old side, pre-dating the Constitution class by about 45 years.
    Yeah you've got it now!!! Nice ship. Excellent work.

Thanks!

And now some history (beware nerdery ahead)

Liberty Class
    Scout/Research
    Designed by Starfleet Core of Engineers 2195
    First ship completed 2200
    Production run ends 2245

Decks: 3
    Crew: minimum 3 standard 6
    Passengers: 6 to 12
    Cargo (as originally configured): up to 100 metric tons depending on configuration
    Regular Operating Capacity: 6 months, cargo can increase this to 18 months

Length: 414.2 ft (126m)
    Width: 179.9 ft (54.83m)
    Height: 57.95 ft (17.66m)

Cruising Speed: Warp 3
    Maximum Speed: Warp 6.7 (up to 12 hours)

Designed primarily as a long term but small staffed research vessel and scout, the Liberty, was at the time, extremely fast and agile for her size. With an advanced scanner suite she was able to get accurate and quick scans and get out of a system quickly. As technology advanced, she began to be relegated into more of a research role and eventually began being used exclusively by civilians in the Federation. With large cabins, reliable propulsion and low maintenance, she became a favorite and still finds widespread use almost 75 years after her initial design and launch.

While most civilian versions only have the Deflector pod slung underneath the Engineering deck, options had been created that contained not only a Deflector but a probe launcher, or with some modifications, a proper photon torpedo launcher. These are a bit harder to come by as Starfleet dismantled those decades ago for use elsewhere. One popular modification is a cargo claw and a Deflector attachment on the lower saucer sensor dome, allowing the Liberty to act as a light freighter by hauling cargo containers and cargo trains underneath the Engineering hull and out behind her.

The Liberty's warp nacelles house the M/AM reaction chambers as well as the Anitmatter pods which is reclaimed from the Fusion engines and processes involved in powering the ship. While the Liberty will have to re-fuel it's Dueterium after a stretch of long use, the Anti-Dueterium rarely, if ever, has to be replenished. It's Emergency systems include the ability to discard the nacelles as well as the standard emergency buoy and two life rafts that are integrated into the lift system and launch from behind the bridge on top of the saucer.

Equipped with a science suite, a 2 person sickbay, a 3 person transporter, and a large cargo bay for it's size as well as accommodations for the crew and several passengers, the Liberty has found service in recent years as a limited cargo and personnel transport.

civilian_scout___liberty_class_by_ashleytinger_ddbyi1d-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE5NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGRieWkxZC0zMjYzY2I3ZS1kZDFjLTRhZGUtYjQ3YS1hYWM0MmMzNzlhZTEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.kWTyVQhlxPrzelqjm8rrWHos0tztYdraWJ_CPANY6pg

I ended up putting a bunch of light weathering on her as well as some very faint grid lines on the saucer, almost like they were penciled on, much like the TOS Connie. It's all really subtle, but I didn't want to mark the ship up too much. I also ended up gutting the vents on the sides and re-doing them entirely with a different approach. The circular holes in the side vents were the issue causing mesh errors before and after re-building it twice that way I went another route entirely. I also managed to tone down the reflections on the gold and copper on the nacelles and deflector as well as give them some rougher parts so they look a bit more used.

So we went from

civilian_scout_ship_wip_03_by_ashleytinger_dbkfwtx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kYmtmd3R4LTc2MGNmZWJjLTFkODMtNGM0Yy04NDE2LWViOGM2NTA5MWU0OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.VpipogcJrfTtmXPW-sVI44SFsXfxqp6HOgkXcOD0oM0

to what's up above. :)

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.10 with iRay

Lizzy777evil_genius_180Zhor2395FreakBrandenberg
  • psCargilepsCargile417 Posts: 620Member
    Excellent stuff. Deflector pod is a nice touch.
    I really like the history of the ship. :)
    Interesting, bussard work too.
  • Zhor2395Zhor2395344 MN, USAPosts: 92Member
    Well now, that's a nice sight =)
    "It's just like bumper cars...where everyone dies." ~Penny Robinson
    Nothing wrong with being Nerdy.
    It just means your passionate about your project. We are all like that otherwise we would not love these franchises.

love the ship history BTW.
    Lizzy777