Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAshley's Star Trek WIP Thread

• ashleytingerashleytinger1998 Central OhioPosts: 1,232Member
    Freak wrote: »
    The Captain Chair looks great and still has a "60's" feel to it.

Thank you! Definitely what I was going for :)

Took a quick break to make myself an office out of set parts I already had on me.

big_four_design_group___sol_system___office_comple_by_ashleytinger_dd8yom0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDh5b20wLTI3YjM2NDdiLTU1MjktNGVmYi1iMjhjLTAyZjJlZDU4MTQ0YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.spMUgfMNqgCNoOvqqRAIifPOP9LC0G0Eh7ej77oOg0Y

Also built my own design group logo ... for fun. :P
    evil_genius_180RekkertFreakLizzy777BrandenbergMadKoiFish
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The office looks great. I love the nod to the pendants on the Enterprise's hull with the table. Your glass material looks fantastic.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Very nice, I like the Wooden Panels on the walls.
    It say modern yet stylish.
    The office looks great. I love the nod to the pendants on the Enterprise's hull with the table. Your glass material looks fantastic.

Thank you! Yeah it's the same table from the Stateroom but I really like that design. :)
    Very nice, I like the Wooden Panels on the walls.
    It say modern yet stylish.

Thank you! It beats the padding I'd originally slotted in for it ;)
    edited June 2019 #186
    phase_ii_casual_science_uniform___civilian_skant_by_ashleytinger_dd94b04-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDk0YjA0LWJkYTA1OGJkLTM3YzktNDg3Yy1iMWVhLWFhZDdkODc4MDcyNS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.uefy6sCBZXcTlRlnpJ4SF-njseXWkTSW_T1tafaWL7Y

Working on the Phase II uniforms again and since I needed a test subject, I chose my DAZ Studio alter ego. She's only a civilian, so no rank involved but is attached to the Science Division and occasionally works with the Engineering Division. I didn't know if this counted as a dress so I went with the TNG term of skant. Definitely different boots than the other Phase II uniforms, and of course, hose.

Going to settle on a skirt that fits to make the casual shirt and skirt combo. Finding one in my content library that works with the uniform top... that's a bit harder.

Here's JBogguess original set of Phase II Casual Science Uniforms https://deviantart.com/jbogguess/art/Sciences-Division-Sciences-Casual-Uniform-721238939

23rd_century_forward_observation_lounge_wip_01_by_ashleytinger_dd95lo9-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTE0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDk1bG85LWJlN2YwYmYwLTI4N2QtNDU4Yi05YTIzLTc3ZWY1NjZkZTExYi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PvrU4Mh7-4GQCmt5poYet2Ub9VcKAJ9cbLTXKn3Dly4

"They're saucer Deflectors!"
    "They're windows!"
    "They're sensors!"

Dammit, it's a Lounge and a damned big one. At 40 ft across by almost 60 ft deep, this nearly two deck lounge sits front and center on the 23rd Century Saucer section of the Challenger. A culmination of the Officer's Lounge from the Refit Enterprise, the Officer's Lounge from the Enterprise A, some inspiration from some of my favorite cruise ships, and a little bit of invention on my end and it's going to be the place to go hang out and chat and watch the stars for any of the crew.

This is obviously still very much WIP as everything shown here is place holder. I did pop in the MadMan Defiant mesh and get the measurements off the front end so that this more or less matches the front end and height of the model I'm using for Challenger.

Key features:
    A small bar
    artwork
    mood lighting
    3 7ft by 7ft viewports into the void
    lots of seating
    some games
    a small library with ACTUAL books
    a downloadable library with a few spare PADDS for those who don't like old book smell (heathens)

I do need to finish the TOS bridge yet and the Phase II uniforms, but the muse wanted this fleshed out a bit before it would let me work on other things.

Built in TrueSpace 3.2

Post edited by ashleytinger on
    evil_genius_180FreakLizzy777
    Indeed, those round ports are whatever you want them to be. They have no clear definition on the ship or the show, they're just there. It's hard to say what the original thinking was on them. They seem to be closer to the size of the rest of the windows on the 33-inch model, it's hard to say why they were enlarged on the 11-foot model. Though, the center one had a blinking light in "Where No Man Has Gone Before," it's hard to say if that had anything to do with why they were enlarged.

Anway, the lounge looks good so far. :)
    Indeed, those round ports are whatever you want them to be. They have no clear definition on the ship or the show, they're just there. It's hard to say what the original thinking was on them. They seem to be closer to the size of the rest of the windows on the 33-inch model, it's hard to say why they were enlarged on the 11-foot model. Though, the center one had a blinking light in "Where No Man Has Gone Before," it's hard to say if that had anything to do with why they were enlarged.

Anway, the lounge looks good so far. :)

I just always liked the idea of a lounge at the front of the ship so you can look ahead to where you're going as opposed to looking back at where you've been. One of my favorite spots on Cruise ships, at least the Holland America line, is the Crow's Nest. It's a lounge that's always near the top or at the top of the bow and has window looking out so you have this immense view from the bow of the ship and Ten-Forward has that and to some extent the lounge on the Ent-A had it too, but the Ent-A lounge was smaller. ;)

And thank you! More as it develops ;)

That Ent-A lounge in ST5 makes no sense. There's no forward facing exterior window that matches the one they have.
    ashleytinger
    That Ent-A lounge in ST5 makes no sense. There's no forward facing exterior window that matches the one they have.

The ONLY way it makes sense is if those windows in the lounge are retractable.
    I now I've been bouncing around quite a bit between projects, but bear with me.

phase_ii_civilian_uniforms_by_ashleytinger_dd97z9y-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDk3ejl5LTI1Mjg4OGQ4LWUwZDEtNDQ5Yi04M2RkLWMxOWVkYjFiZTJjOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.vurTBkmJWdK6fY2tVkB_7Illr4EAdUY18ptd_UmHniY

Ashley and her friend Kori have been kind enough to model some uniforms they'll be wearing later on (if I ever commit to that other story I was thinking of).

Inspired by the civilian uniforms we saw the Regula scientists wearing, I've re-colored the Phase II casual uniforms with one or two modifications. I'm still considering modifying the Perscan to more resemble whatever it was on their chests on Regula, but this is supposed to also be something like 15 years before Wrath of Khan, so there is that. It comes in tan (Carol Marcus), deep brown (one of the other scientists), and this kind of almost grey but not quite deep green (David Marcus jumpsuit from later in the film).

I do need to adjust the displacement maps because it's still raising the shoulders a bit for the rank pips, But I like the effect. You can also identify them easily as non-Fleet personnel just by looking at them walking down the hall.

civvies_on_the_bridge__by_ashleytinger_dd9any3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDlhbnkzLWRlNzZkMDcyLWFjNTEtNDg5OS1hZGRiLWMyMzk2OTY0MGUzMS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Cs46mGuDReAg94RDU9GebbVeNhPbQIl-CXdgpTffVL4

Kori walked passed the helm console in the simulator room on Starbase One just as she realized Ashley was smiling and giving the Vulcan salute to the side wall.
    "What are you doing?"
    "What? I'm saying hello."
    "To the simulator?" Kori asked incredulously. "We're the only ones here. And shouldn't you wave like people on Earth do?"
    "Yeah well, we're about to show them how to gut some old consoles properly and bring some new life to them so I thought I'd say hi. And nothing wrong with crossing cultural lines while I do it."
    Kori stopped and gave Ashley a look that could only be described as confusion, pain and amusement all rolled into one.
    "I worry about you, pink skin."

While I was working on the aft consoles in my design program, I thought I'd let my render program have a little fun overnight.

civilian_class_k_personal_craft_wip_02_by_ashleytinger_dd990vy-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTU2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDk5MHZ5LTg1ZDJlMjEzLTQ2YTUtNDhlMC1hYzg2LTg0YTVmNDFkYWI5OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.80XQamNsQXVTghQnxH1iOrGb4YI2kh4bGgtMUWGSCR8

Not to be confused with the Civilian Scout I'm also working on, the Civilian Class K is an over-sized warp-capable shuttle. Designed to be flown with a crew of 2 (can be flown by 1 but this is not recommended under Starfleet Operating Codes) and 2 full sleeping quarters as well as a decent sized cargo and lounge area, the Class K is a small but readily available solution for those Federation citizens needing a warp capable craft to get them from here to there without having to go through a requisition process.

I don't have full specs yet, but

Length (with nacelles): 18.8m (61.7 ft)
    Width (with nacelles): 9.4m (30.9 ft)
    Height (with nacelles): 3.98m (13 ft)

It's only going to have access to enter through the rear hatch and two emergency hatches on top and bottom from within the lounge area. Going for more of a TOS aesthetic but enough detail that she can fit in with the Phase II and TMP crowd.

Also think of it as the Dodge Neon of craft. Anyone can get one, but it's pretty barebones. ;)
    evil_genius_180Freak
    I like the uniforms a lot. The shuttle looks like it's off to a good start too.
    edited June 2019 #193
    I like the uniforms a lot. The shuttle looks like it's off to a good start too.

Thank you! I'm comign to have a deeper appreciation for those TMP uniforms now that I've been playing around with them a bit. If they'd given them some color (and not made half of them jump suits and went shirt/pants combo) like I've been playing with I think they'd have caught on better.

I was trying to avoid the flying tub look and then ended up making a flying tub. LOL
    Post edited by ashleytinger on
    I actually like the TMP uniforms, though I have to agree that the two piece ones are preferred.
    I actually like the TMP uniforms, though I have to agree that the two piece ones are preferred.

I don't mind them, but with everything else being so .. beige and gray... on the sets having some color to pop would have worked really well.
    It was the '70s. Gone were the colorful '60s, a lot of Sci-Fi in the '70s seemed be done in beige tones, for some reason. Fortunatley, they switched to the red jackets for the next movie, then back to the familiar different colors for different departments for TNG.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    I always loved Kirk's Admiral uniform in STTMP. Of course, I was 16 when it came out and I had been waiting (my whole life up to that point) for more Star Trek! I loved every minute of that film.

And ashleytinger, you're doing a great job with the uniforms and the shuttle and the various interiors! Great job!
    Shuttle remind me a little of the JJ films. That not a bad thing, as the shuttle was actually decent in those films even if they where a little big. But then everything was a "little" big in them.
    It was the '70s. Gone were the colorful '60s, a lot of Sci-Fi in the '70s seemed be done in beige tones, for some reason. Fortunatley, they switched to the red jackets for the next movie, then back to the familiar different colors for different departments for TNG.

Yeah, but I hadn't actually watched the motion picture until after I'd already seen Wrath of Khan and the bulk of the original series, so it's always been this kind of big shock to me.
    scifieric wrote: »
    I always loved Kirk's Admiral uniform in STTMP. Of course, I was 16 when it came out and I had been waiting (my whole life up to that point) for more Star Trek! I loved every minute of that film.

And ashleytinger, you're doing a great job with the uniforms and the shuttle and the various interiors! Great job!

Thanks very much! :)
    Shuttle remind me a little of the JJ films. That not a bad thing, as the shuttle was actually decent in those films even if they where a little big. But then everything was a "little" big in them.

I actually used a few different shuttle designs, the JJ shuttles included, before I settled on a shape and size I liked. And yes, even over-sized the shuttles in the Kelvin-verse always looked good. :)

bridge_of_the_week___tos_engineering_console_by_ashleytinger_dd9e5st-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDllNXN0LWQxZDBlYmRkLTZkNWItNDM4YS04MDIxLWQ2OWEyMGZkYmI1Ny5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Flmg1YbWgMYljOpwWzy22yq4CdWoMkGKxheMUuTpTc0

Finished texturing the displays on the Engineering console. All the mid-level displays are loosely based off the McMaster's blueprints from Engineering and Environmental. The one on top right is based off McMasters, and the top left is an internal schematic of the warp nacelle for the Civilian Scout which I decided worked well enough for the Destroyer. Sometimes it does pay to over-build the interior of a mesh because then you can do things like this with it. :)

So, with that you're looking at this completed section of the TOS guest bridge of the week. I'll be doing more as I complete the other two rear consoles and a full shot of the bridge, but she's getting there.

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.10 with iRay
    FreakLizzy777
    Nice.
    With the textures it really brings it to life.
    I agree, that looks really nice with the textures. :)
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    I really like your display graphics! Nicely done.
    Nice.
    With the textures it really brings it to life.

Indeed it does. :) I hate leaving them blank for so long but if I stopped to texture while I'm modeling I run out of steam FAST. I hate texturing.
    I agree, that looks really nice with the textures. :)

Thanks!
    scifieric wrote: »
    I really like your display graphics! Nicely done.

Thank you much!

bridge_of_the_week___tos_communications_console_by_ashleytinger_dd9h4v1-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDloNHYxLTZiYWMwNDQxLTYyYjItNDIxZi1hMTMyLWZmYzQzOThhNzY1YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.-DPGjuQ_l2HiFmCx_W8q95XAmQiyxpm7cGQq5LAJHw0

Finished texturing the Communications station. I went and retro'd one of the displays that initially popped up in Star Trek IV as a subspace comm display and made it work as a TOS display. Everything else was on the regular TOS console at some point or another save a re-use of a glowy graph chart thing.

Science is the last console to go and then I can do up final renders of this guest bridge of the week. :)

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    evil_genius_180Lizzy777Freak
    Mixing old and newer displays is cool. It adds variety to the bridge.
    Mixing old and newer displays is cool. It adds variety to the bridge.

That and actually looking at the communications network is something I figured the Comms officer would need to do from time to time ;)

bridge_of_the_week___tos_science_console_by_ashleytinger_dd9hzu5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDloenU1LTE1ZDBhNTA0LWI5NWYtNDgxNC04OTNmLTZiMWJiOTdhYWI5OC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.NgJowSef7MKtAobwAw358nA6cg7EmFONRlNMeOUmP-A

Science Console completed. Full set renders coming soon.

Built in TrueSpace 3.2
    Lizzy777evil_genius_180Freak
  • RekkertRekkert4037 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,302Member
    Those stations are looking great with their displays!
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
    That's looking fantastic. :)
    That and actually looking at the communications network is something I figured the Comms officer would need to do from time to time ;)

Indeed, it's very practical. :)
    Very nice!
    Rekkert wrote: »
    Those stations are looking great with their displays!

Thank you! Texturing isn't my favorite thing to do but the results are definitely worth it here. :)
    That's looking fantastic. :)

Indeed, it's very practical. :)

Indeed. ;) and thank you!
    Very nice!

Thanks!

More renders coming soon from the completed TOS Guest Bridge of the Week. While I've had that rendering I've decided to dive head first into a refresh of the Phase II/TMP bridge I did. This means lots of modeling as the kitbash I did was very bare bones. I'm trying, not saying this is going to be the final form and I wont' give in and just do textures, to actually model out the stations controls as much as possible.

Anyway, here's what I've got so far. I figure once I have all the console controls and displays modeled out, placement and final texturing won't be such a big deal and I can refresh each station's detailing as I go. :)

phase_ii___tmp_bridge_console_refresh_wip_03_by_ashleytinger_dd9l1g5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDlsMWc1LTRmNWQwZWJhLTdlMGUtNDZjZS1iYjQ0LWFkOTRhMjQ2NjVlOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.pmO50hYobZeAltz0OgpyAoAJU2WqGRrHZHEjxoqIjWc

Most of the helm is done here. Astrogator and the buttons around it need to be completed and I modeled up the velocity display that went in place of the Phase II course change display in TMP. All of this is being pulled from either the Flight Manual or the Command Bridge Operations Manual. Anything that's pretty much just a flat color that looks like it needs a readout is getting a texture slapped on it so those can be changed texture wise or animated.
    Lizzy777evil_genius_180
    Dammit, now I want to push all of the red buttons. :D