Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSketchup - some oldies fixed up, some newbies.

stolistoli79 Posts: 130Member
edited June 2019 in Finished Work #1
Hey guys, I just checked over some older posts of mine, was actually nice to see what I have done over the past 8 years, where has the time gone. I'm dropping in some newer models, and some reworked models, all done in Sketchup and rendered in Keyshot.

w05hkhjdrkqs.jpg
5p0xug6k9fvx.jpg
4dzrl2f6mwjg.jpg
ed92379rdji1.jpg

Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777
Tagged:

• GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Hey stoli, nice to see you around. I fixed your post a little by embedding the images. You can do the same in future posts by using the Attach image button, instead of the Attach file button. :)

This guy over here:
    81c36fhckd33.png
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Those are some fantastic models and images. I especially like the top one, with the ship and city.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Loving the these pictures.
    The first one reminds me of those futuristic pictures of cities in the ocean.
  • LoopholeLoophole48 Posts: 67Member
    That second-to-last image looks like a perfect combinations of retro sci-fi and modern styling.
    Standing among giants
  • stolistoli79 Posts: 130Member
    Guerrilla wrote: »
    Hey stoli, nice to see you around. I fixed your post a little by embedding the images. You can do the same in future posts by using the Attach image button, instead of the Attach file button. :)

This guy over here:
    81c36fhckd33.png

Thanks "G" appreciated, I did try that one but saw no images attach, just text, maybe I needed to wait until I actually posted it.
  • stolistoli79 Posts: 130Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, I've always been astounded by the models posted here over the years, very inspirational for someone like me who uses a basic program like Sketchup.

Loophole, yes my style always tends towards the retro vibe, I love Art Deco, retro, but also any and all sci fi related themes, as a kid I spent many hours reading popular mechanics which always featured future images of what may come.

I'm attaching a few more earlier retro images I made if you like this style.

m4ddx925runw.jpg

20gk26ijtmaq.jpg

ljgblopm8qcz.jpg

6fmgtb9c9ba1.jpg

amv57oiruh2u.jpg

rbfr8x6ayads.jpg

po21i1xh947g.jpg

Ok no more spam for today, I just found a model I was working on before I had a break from Sketchup, its my version of a Miranda class ship, lets see where this takes me, cheers guys.

xiaorobearFreak
  • xiaorobearxiaorobear682 Posts: 171Member
    Love these! Especially that shot of the white ships over the contrast-y clouds.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I am loving your style. Very Cool Stuff!!