Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS Enterprise Corridor

scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
I've always wanted to do interiors, but I never knew how. I still don't know how, but I made a couple of images of a section of corridor that I wanted to make look like the section up to Turboshaft 2. Anyway, I was playing with the settings today, and created an images that (to me) looks like a bad reproduction photograph in an old fan magazine! I'm happy with the result, but I'm open to suggestions.

I would like to reproduce the entire season 2 set (including the bridge) one of these days.

jzwbgjvkfpvt.png
Lizzy777Chanur
Tagged:

• scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Here is the first image I made with this model. The model is ridiculously simple.

t48zah3lmkdn.png
    Lizzy777Chanur
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    Looks like a good doorway to future artistic endeavors. A portal to a new world of interior design!
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    Lizzy777 wrote: »
    Looks like a good doorway to future artistic endeavors. A portal to a new world of interior design!
    You wax poetic! Thank you!
    Lizzy777
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Looking good Eric.
    Your model maybe simple but so where the set back then and it look like you got it spot on.
    Freak wrote: »
    Looking good Eric.
    Your model maybe simple but so where the set back then and it look like you got it spot on.
    Wow, thank you Dean!
  • ashleytingerashleytinger1998 Central OhioPosts: 1,232Member
    This is a great start!
    This is a great start!
    Thank you! Now to get time to do more ...
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    Damn, that’s an awesome start! The good thing about TOS interiors is that there are a lot of perfectly straight edges and angles, so at least you don’t have to worry about a lot of complex curves and whatnot.
    Damn, that’s an awesome start! The good thing about TOS interiors is that there are a lot of perfectly straight edges and angles, so at least you don’t have to worry about a lot of complex curves and whatnot.
    Thank you!
    Some details from the corridor.
    qu2vtr7qlphc.png
    ld3m8c4m8qbz.png
    3em6khaj9uib.png
    1vsi1uqfhssm.png
    hfkeueaehllp.png
    Lizzy777ashleytingerBolianAdmiralFreak
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    geez Eric, next thing we know we're gonna see Kirk and Spock jump out at us. Great work man.
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Very nice ...
    Lee80 wrote: »
    geez Eric, next thing we know we're gonna see Kirk and Spock jump out at us. Great work man.
    I wish I were talented enough to make that happen. It *is* a goal of mine! Thanks Lee!
    trekki wrote: »
    Very nice ...
    Thank you!