Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DA Different Story Told

BorgManBorgMan209 DutchlandPosts: 581Member
edited May 2019 in Finished Work #1
Don't you wonder sometimes how things would have been if you had made certain choices? Sometimes all you need to do is take a look in the mirror and imagine it...

xh9reakjp4rd.jpg

A Different Story Told was made for TrekBBS's March art challenge: Those That Came Before. The original USS Paris was made by Masao over at The Starfleet Museum. If you want to play around with this version of the Paris class, you can download SketchUp and grab the file here!

This was posted over at DeviantArt a while ago but I guessed it wouldn't hurt to upload it here for some exposure as well :-)
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777
Tagged:

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I love the reflection of the planets rings.
    The only criticism I have of the picture. Is the ring size. It make the planet tiny, Voyager has the same issue in it opening title.
  • BorgManBorgMan209 DutchlandPosts: 581Member
    edited May 2019 #3
    Freak wrote: »
    The only criticism I have of the picture. Is the ring size. It make the planet tiny, Voyager has the same issue in it opening title.
    You definitely have a point there. If I would do this again, I'd probably try to find a better sized ring-planet, and add some reflecting surface so that the ship is illuminated better (plus I'd finish the model itself up better for the render). But I was pressed for time and didn't have enough left to find anything that was better suited to my tastes.

[EDIT] I just saw I posted this two years ago as well. Hot damn...
    Post edited by BorgMan on