Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBabylon 5 Interiors

ashleytingerashleytinger1988 Central OhioPosts: 1,225Member
edited March 2019 in Work in Progress #1
babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_02a_by_ashleytinger_dd1j9nj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFqOW5qLTE5MTI1NTEyLWUxMDQtNDYxOS1hNmM4LWJmMmVmOGZjY2QwZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.YO7X_eacuscJpMcNlxsEkC8M9v-6SI0TnGe2DzdLYWI

EDIT: Header Image

I don't know how far I'm going to get with this as I am sure this particular muse bug has to do with me binging the hell out of the show right now.

babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_by_ashleytinger_dd1ipfv-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFpcGZ2LWVlNGU3MjI0LWViODYtNDVmZC04YTdjLTgwNGFhMzM1NzA4MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.tDGe5JOlNLGXp_7i6fAT_J371-zB0-wwpwnEj0zOfIk

I'm not going specifically for Bablyon 5 itself at the moment, instead I'm focusing on the Omega Class Destroyer. In this case it's the EAS Talos. Taking a cue from the show, the bridge is a re-dress, and in my case it's going to be a major one, of the Babylon 5 CnC. I pulled the layout from the Babylon 5 RPG and based the doorway on the 3ft. rule from Star Trek sets. This has made the set seem a bit... bigger than it was on the show, but I'm 90% positive the RPG isn't completely accurate in size either. I more wanted the layout anyway.

So I took the base CnC layout, filled in the command and control pit with a 'walk over' area for the Captain's chair and dropped a few consoles in. This is EXTREMELY basic right now. I'm probably going to use a few design ideas from the Trek bridges for a Viewscreen, and I think a few stations on the bridge will have chairs, etc. but I'm going to try and keep with the Babylon 5 aesthetic, only pretend I have a much larger budget. :P

If anyone has any idea on scaling sizes I'd be happy to hear them and any ideas as to layout, design choices, etc, I'm happy to hear those as well. This is very uncharted but still special
territory for me.

Right now the bridge is sitting at 43 by 45 ft. The standard Trek bridge is closer to 30 ft in diameter, so shrinking that down is always an option.
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777Admiral156
Tagged:

• ashleytingerashleytinger1988 Central OhioPosts: 1,225Member
    babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_02_by_ashleytinger_dd1j93e-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTU3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFqOTNlLTdmYjA3YjVhLTlmOGMtNDk0Mi05ODBjLTJmYTdjY2E2MjZmYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.23zI1YpUglWnhepl9Pp5YKkGwMZWfiauypyExaHiGBA

babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_02a_by_ashleytinger_dd1j9nj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFqOW5qLTE5MTI1NTEyLWUxMDQtNDYxOS1hNmM4LWJmMmVmOGZjY2QwZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.YO7X_eacuscJpMcNlxsEkC8M9v-6SI0TnGe2DzdLYWI

Dramatically resized the bridge down from where I had it, taking it from roughly 45 ft. in diameter (wow that was too big) down to roughly 25 ft by 30 ft. This feels much more like the set size to me, so much so that I already started detailing it.... yeah I've been on phone calls all day and they let me have access to my PC. :P

I think I'm going to have to leave the floor alone for now though and work on the four wall consoles though. I think that's going to be the parts I play around with most since I'm going for something a little more like an enclosed bridge than a full on re-dress of the CnC.
    Lizzy777Starscreamcaveat_imperator
  • StarscreamStarscream231 Posts: 1,049Member
    Awesome! Are you going for a precise replica of the B5 CnC, or are you going to upscale your budget? ;)
    Right now I'm focusing on the bridge of the Omega, but the CnC is on the list. I think I'll probably upscale the budget a little bit on it, but still keep the design influence. Basically go from straight up and down walls to having actual consoles stations and adding in some detailing. My initial thought was what WB has been demanding of JMS for years which is big budget actors for any films which would require some bigger budget sets. At least that was the prevailing theory. ;)

That and while I like that they tried to make the CnC look like the bridge of a ship, it was still the CnC with some walls re-done and it just didn't work so well for me. *shrugs*

Granted I did start with the base of the CnC for this but more for dimensions than anything else really.
    Starscream
    Ah, ok that makes sense - I saw the two side by side and assumed you'd kinda progress them concurrently. :)
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,558Member
    VERY nice! I've long considered commissioning a build of the Omega bridge, but I honestly didn't think the refs that were out there were decent enough. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
    Starscream wrote: »
    Ah, ok that makes sense - I saw the two side by side and assumed you'd kinda progress them concurrently. :)

I think what I'm going to do is build the Omega Bridge first, then carry over the parts I can to the CnC. The CnC is shaped differently for what I want to do, so I can basically keep the entryway and the pit but then the wall and console layout is pretty much completely different.
    VERY nice! I've long considered commissioning a build of the Omega bridge, but I honestly didn't think the refs that were out there were decent enough. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Thanks! Yeah there are basically ZERO refs out there aside from what we see in the show and they were trying to hide that it was a redress of the CnC so we never get a good look at it. I'm going for a tighter, more submarine feel at this point, that and ZERO flat walls so it has a bit more depth and looks like it had a budget behind it but hopefully still looks like Bab 5.

babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_03_by_ashleytinger_dd1jxk8-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFqeGs4LWE3Y2U0MjYwLTI0ODgtNDBmNy1hYmZhLWZkZDM5MzMzZjAyMi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.3cu0yzQdZk-2G0bxe3j88Shq2mFVp7JsxlVS8H6kHZE

Took me a lot longer to get the doorway to the bridge done than I thought it would. But I remembered to leave space between the walls for the door and ended up with a blank wall for the corridor, but I'm thinking that wall doesn't quite match up with what's on screen. I'll have to look around more for that back wall for references. It definitely could be a good corridor part at least.

Yeah I'm not going by exactly what's on screen, but I'd like to at least get that feel down.

StarscreamLizzy777lennier1caveat_imperator
    That looks great! So glad you're going to add depth to the walls... Please tell me you're also avoiding the hideous, vomit inducing, rag/sponge-textured paint job they kept using on the show? :lol:
    That looks great! So glad you're going to add depth to the walls... Please tell me you're also avoiding the hideous, vomit inducing, rag/sponge-textured paint job they kept using on the show? :lol:

Yeah for now I'm sticking with the method I use for the paneling on my Trek corridors. Going to be a bit darker lit too, kind of like the CnC in the Pilot as opposed to what we got on the show. At least, that's how I'm going to test it anyway ;)

Starscream
    IIRC, there were three versions of the Omega bridge seen on the show. One was the "Severed Dreams" version, which had a mahoosive side panel stuck to the Captain's chair, and the later "No Surrender, No Retreat" version, which was primarily seen as the Heracles bridge. Finally, there was the "Endgame" version, which was used for the Apollo and Agamemnon bridges.
    IIRC, there were three versions of the Omega bridge seen on the show. One was the "Severed Dreams" version, which had a mahoosive side panel stuck to the Captain's chair, and the later "No Surrender, No Retreat" version, which was primarily seen as the Heracles bridge. Finally, there was the "Endgame" version, which was used for the Apollo and Agamemnon bridges.

Yeah, each appearance was slightly different from the last. I'm definitely NOT doing the massive panel attached to the chair. I'm thinking something like the Defiant in Trek if I go that route. But only one side panel, not two.

That's the other thing I'll have to do, model raised controls. They used a mix of flat panels like TNG and raised panel controls on theirs. Oi.
    babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_04_by_ashleytinger_dd1oyml-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcyOCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGQxb3ltbC1lNjM4M2Q1Yi1iNWJjLTQzNDMtYjQ3OS04ZWY4ZDVhYzgxYzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.1_F8i2BkmcRwpzsu9HerlwDLzpja2MVbcDbJKu7ycRo

Started hashing out a ceiling and walls to make this a bit more of a bridge, I've got wall slots designed to 'mount' monitors in there. Got a few ideas from Endgame, but overall, I like having stations in front of the Captain instead of a giant free range pacing area. I split the console I had there in two and slid them off to the side though so the Captain has full view of whatever monitors I put there, just like the EAS Apollo.

There's a lot of detailing to go on the ceiling as well as light placements. They're a lot more complicated than I thought they'd be now that I've found a few references for what they did in the CnC. Now that I have the walls in place I think I'll get the consoles for the walls and the forward consoles done first before I finish up the ceiling.
    MadKoiFishLizzy777lennier1Starscreamcaveat_imperator
    babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_04a_by_ashleytinger_dd1pe9i-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZDFwZTlpLWIyZWEzYzQzLTE0ZDAtNDllYS05OTk5LWIzODRhY2NlMzg0OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.R6gZYywU9bdhzx0nkgIIt5zcPh-LSqjeOd9B4yH_JuM

Tossed the bridge as is into DAZ Studio to test the modeled lighting. Liking what I've got so far.
    lennier1StarscreamLizzy777
    That’s looking really nice so far... starting to come together really well.
    That's awesome! One suggestion I might add if you're going more for realism than a set recreation, would be to partly hollow out the handrail supports, leaving the front and back faces as they are but wittling away the sides until a cross section looks more like:

Front -> |- -| <- Back

Does that make sense?
    That’s looking really nice so far... starting to come together really well.

Thanks! I'm hoping to have ti done this week. We shall see.
    That's awesome! One suggestion I might add if you're going more for realism than a set recreation, would be to partly hollow out the handrail supports, leaving the front and back faces as they are but wittling away the sides until a cross section looks more like:

Front -> |- -| <- Back

Does that make sense?

Thanks! I'm definitely not going for a complete set recreation as each of the Omega bridges were completely different from each other. Probably dependent on what parts they had available to wheel into the CnC set and how much they planned on filming on it.

That Kind of makes sense? You're talking about basically having to C-shaped parts facing each other to make up the handrail, right?
    Actually I'm talking about the supports for the handrails. :) As they are now (ie, as on the show) they look a bit like blocks of plywood with holes cut through. I was suggesting they be more like a metal I-beam in cross section.

Doesn't help that what I typed as arrows with plenty of space between them and the

|--|

the forum decided to unhelpfully concatenate...!
    Actually I'm talking about the supports for the handrails. :) As they are now (ie, as on the show) they look a bit like blocks of plywood with holes cut through. I was suggesting they be more like a metal I-beam in cross section.

Doesn't help that what I typed as arrows with plenty of space between them and the

|--|

the forum decided to unhelpfully concatenate...!

Oh! I see what you're saying now, the support! I could definitely try that out and see how I like it. :) Actually, that could help me for a few of the stands as I wanted to show the control cabling going through the stands, or at least access to the cabling, but I wanted to use the same supports.
    Starscream
    Oh, that sounds like a great idea, I love it!
    babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_05_by_ashleytinger_dd1z1fn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE1MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGQxejFmbi04MWRjMzgzZi1hZGEyLTRhNzctYjc2My00YmFiM2NiZWQ4NGYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.AHDV7Bh--R6yB26W5zngop_yuAtiZOjObCO3WFL2jRs

More work on the consoles and lighting and some detailing. Started hashing out some chairs and view screens.
    Lizzy777Starscream
    Nice!!
    Nice!!

Your advice on the support columns really panned out well I think. :)
    Glad to be of help! With all the extra detail you're putting in, plus the lighting, it's got a lot more depth and is far more visually interesting than the flat, uninspired sets they had on the show. :) Can't wait to see what you do with the seating!
    babylon_5_omega_class_bridge_wip_06_by_ashleytinger_dd295ez-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE1MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGQyOTVlei02NWZjYjUyZC1kNmNmLTRiMmQtYWM2ZC1hZDMwYWVhMWUxYTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.styovN74-pwsOJxFWY2fFyEST3hzU6PSltBE2sJgYno

I think I'm happy with the lighting. I ended up using some ceiling light tricks I use in my Trek sets here, but with some of the design elements that they used in the lighting in the ceiling of Babylon 5, although every shot I've seen of the ceiling those lights are ... off? I also did up the chairs, or at least a rough idea of them. I may re-work them a little bit, but considering they already look better than a couple of cushions tossed on a handrail frame I think I'm already a few steps ahead. :P

I'm on to the display and console texturing at this point, the longest part of the process to be honest. And I think I need to re-position like two bulkheads and lower two consoles.
    Lizzy777Rekkertcaveat_imperator
    Finished the bridge with a lot of texture help from Amras.

babylon_5___omega_class_bridge_01_by_ashleytinger_dd2n8c4-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGQybjhjNC0zODE5NTE3Yi01OTJjLTRjMGEtOWM2My1lYjEzN2I2NDg1YTIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.UNVmu3aEGcznVKwFvXWiy9q8eR5WCwpNNsEvg0ISwgE

First shot is looking back from the main viewer toward the rear of the bridge with the entrance and Captain's chair. Second shot is from the port side of the bridge looking over at the CAG station and Engineering as well as Helm and Navigation.

babylon_5___omega_class_bridge_02_by_ashleytinger_dd2n8co-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZhYzQ1MmE2LTBiYTMtNGIzYS05MTE1LTQ5NWM4NjAxYTc3M1wvZGQybjhjby1hZTBlMjdmMy00OGYwLTQ4MmMtOGNjZS01MTFjYjYwMmM1ZjIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Sh8rJo2M7a2pJhsXpKLPvbNFhx9o4eM7wUn733-vG-M

First shot is looking more forward from the Science station on the port side with the main viewer, helm and navigation and an angled shot of Engineering. Second shot is from the starboard side of the bridge looking over at the Science/Tactical station and the ever important Weapons station.
    Lizzy777lennier1StarscreamStarCruisercaveat_imperator
    Awesome, you're a whiz at those B5 graphics!
  • Reese ShawbridgeReese Shawbridge0 Posts: 1Member
    Was wondering yeep been a while since you posted here. have you ever considered uploading ya mesh work to secondlife. I am currently in slow progress rebuilding a mini B5 sim. will be more updated when new tv series comes out and you're expertise would be great
    Was wondering yeep been a while since you posted here. have you ever considered uploading ya mesh work to secondlife. I am currently in slow progress rebuilding a mini B5 sim. will be more updated when new tv series comes out and you're expertise would be great

Well it's been a long while since I touched my Babylon 5 sets at all, but I've been plugging away at Trek and Wars stuff here and there. ;)

I built this bridge set in Truespace to import over into DAZ but I'm no longer able to use Truespace (I had an older version) on my PC and have switched over to Blender for all my set and prop building. I'd have to import it and clean it up.

I'm not sure how well the set would work in Second Life since I didn't build it with that in mind.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Now this is a great project! I hope you resume it at some point. Well done.
    scifieric wrote: »
    Now this is a great project! I hope you resume it at some point. Well done.

Well I did do this with it after I finished it.

last_flight_of_the_eas_excalibur_by_ashleytinger_de4b4lc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzkyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kZTRiNGxjLWU1ZjFhNDk3LTFiMmItNGQxYy1iYzRlLTQxOWRkODI2ZDFlMS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.hgLckeB3cbytHcTE7QTzbt8bcjNfoEvezqrLF-5K2A8

The EAS Talos had aligned itself with Sheridan's fleet and had been bringing other ships over to his side against Clark, but the EAS Excalibur wasn't having it and turned on the Talos in the battle. It would be the last time the Omega Class Excalibur would engage anyone in combat.

Ran out of time to do what I wanted for it (mainly a fire and some smoke), but needed to get it in for a monthly challenge.

Set Built in Truespace 3.2
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.12 with iRay
    Additional Textures by Amras
    Figures are Genesis from DAZ
    Uniform jackets are by AuroraMoon
    Pants and boots are V4 Courageous and M4 Valiant

StarCruiserwibbleLizzy777BolianAdmiralscifiericcaveat_imperator
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Now for the Swedish Meatballs.
    Every civilization has them, you know.
    StarCruiser