Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DThe Never Ending Project.

• XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    UPDATE...
    The build on this is done. Just need to texture now and that should be easy enough since it’s just black fake wood. Just for the hell of it I decided to add a small sneak peek at what could be a new ship.
    2696.jpg
    UPDATE...
    I think I’m done with this for now. I might tweek a few things later. But for now I think I might take an extended brake till I start feeling a bit better.
    2697.jpg
    UPDATE...
    It’s been awhile since I did any work but I felt like doing something before I lose all interest. So I started to block in shapes for my mini fridge and microwave.
    2698.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Slowly but surely getting a bit more done. Refined a few of the smaller shapes and added a hinge to the fridge door and working on the door handle.
    2699.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Back to working on the house. I did a quick build of the door that goes to the back porch. It still needs some refinement and I added some diamond plate above the pantry just because I thought it would be funny.
    2760.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Decided to maybe go with this color green on the kitchen walls and maybe painting the cabinets white. Or I might just strip them and restain them, haven’t decided yet. I also added some light switches and light sockets. The places of those still need to be adjusted. Overall I like what I’m seeing.
    2761.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Since the one kitchen wall is just about done I decided to start on another. Throwing in the sink and a bunch of cabinets and the fridge.
    2762.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Got most of the work done on the upper cabinets. Time to work on the bottom ones.
    2763.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Decided to paint the wall. Also finished the framework for the cabinets. Need to finish up the sink and add drawers and doors to the cabinets. Also need to block in the fridge and dishwasher.
    2764.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Cabinets are basically done. I just need to do the the door hinges. Just need to add the light above the sink and the sink itself.
    2765.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Got all the hinges done. Forgot about screws but I can do that later. I also got the sink done. Just need to make the faucet and a couple of light switches.
    2766.jpg
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    This is a great project and terrific progress! Nice going XFozzboute!
    UPDATE...
    So I’m back to work on the house. I’ve blocked in the shapes for both the fridge and dishwasher. Don’t know how much of this I’ll get done because it gets hot as hell upstairs in the summer.
    2813.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Got more work done on the fridge. I chamfered edges and added two handles. I also added the part on the bottom. I still have to add a few hinges then i can get started on the interior.
    2814.jpg
    I included this just for fun.
    2814a.jpg
    UPDATE...
    With the brutal weather we just had over here I’ve had a lot of pent up energy so I started to work on my mini fridge a little more. Since this one isn’t the same one I started out with I had to make a few adjustments. This one is a little taller. The only thing I decided to keep was the handle on top of the door.
    2858.jpg
    I also finished up the inside of the door. Not bad for a days work.
    2859.jpg
    UPDATE...
    The fridge is mostly done. I just have to do the freezer compartment but I’ll have to defrost it first. That will take awhile so I started on the microwave.
    2860.jpg
    2861.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Did some work on the inside of the microwave.
    2862.jpg
    I decided I wanted to get a little more in the kitchen done. That opening in the counter is for the oven.Can’t wait to crawl in there and do some bad measuring. I need to put textures on the counter top and fix the ones on the backsplash. Then I have to do the top cabinets.
    2863.jpg
    I did this version just for fun.
    2863-a.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Got the upper cabinets done. Need to add some trim, make the dishwasher, fridge and oven with hood.Also need to add a few more light sockets and plugs.
    2864.jpg
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Added some trim around the the main opening and around the the top edges of the top cabinets. I also blocked in the shapes for the oven and hood.
    2874.jpg[img][/img]
    Lizzy777
    UPDATE...
    Got a bit of texture work done on my mini fridge. I also started to work on the freezer part. With the door open.
    2993.jpg
    And with it closed.
    2994.jpg
    Lizzy777evil_genius_180
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771259 PNWPosts: 756Member
    A minifridge, eh? Neat! Hm... Seems to be missing something. An important detail that would make this an exceptional model.

Ah! Right! Beer!
    XFozzboute
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    I was actually thinking about that as I was working.
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Fridge is looking Great X.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Yep, it's looking great.
  • ViperViper1686 Posts: 717Administrator
    Those cabinet doors look great! Shouldn't the trims be mirrored for the left ones?
    Not exactly sure what you mean. They look right to me.
    UPDATE...
    Started to do some work on my microwave. All I can say is this thing is actually a pain in ass to work with.
    2995.jpg
    evil_genius_180Lizzy777Freak
    UPDATE...
    Almost done with the microwave. There’s a lot of small detail I could add but it would be pointless to do because it wouldn’t be seen. So all I have to do to finish up is the control pad.
    2996.jpg
    evil_genius_180Lizzy777Freak
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    That's looking great.
    UPDATE...
    As far as I’m concerned, I’m done with this. At least for now.
    2998.jpg
    Lizzy777evil_genius_180Freak