Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

From Beneath

scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
beneath02.jpg
Just having some fun after updating the texture on the lower saucer sensor.
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Really Nice Work...Love The Lighting

Do you still have Faith?

"No"

"But I still have Hope"
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Wow, thanks guys!
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Oooooohhhh!! Dark and creepy. I like dark and creepy. :devil:

The only thing that would make this cooler would be the ability to see through the windows, even if it's just some .jpg screencaps from another Trek show (TOS ones are hard to come by.) Still, she's a beauty. :)
  • Honman1Honman10 Posts: 0Member
    I like the concept. You really captured the feeling of being in "Deep" space.

Technically though, it's kind of simple.

Normally I would have given your picture a eight or maybe a nine for the "definitely caught my attention" factor, but an average of 7.17 on this one... I don't think so. It's just to unique.

See if we can get the rating back up to something reasonable...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Dark creepy and even a nice view.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Oooooohhhh!! Dark and creepy. I like dark and creepy. devil.gifThe only thing that would make this cooler would be the ability to see through the windows, even if it's just some .jpg screencaps from another Trek show (TOS ones are hard to come by.) Still, she's a beauty. TheSmile.gif
    EG180,. you are the greatest! Yeah, screencaps is one option but in the mean time, I've made a texture for the hallways and I want to expand on that. I would love to have a shot where you see in through the windows and say, "Hey, I think I've seen that section of the ship from the inside!"I always wanted to see into Engineering but its in the center of the ship, so I don't think I can do that.
    Honman1 wrote:
    I like the concept. You really captured the feeling of being in "Deep" space. Technically though, it's kind of simple.Normally I would have given your picture a eight or maybe a nine for the "definitely caught my attention" factor, but an average of 7.17 on this one... I don't think so. It's just to unique.See if we can get the rating back up to something reasonable...
    Wow, thanks Honman1! I appreciate the help!
    Kgoku28 wrote:
    Dark creepy and even a nice view.
    Thanks Kgoku28! You guys are great.I was setting up the model for something completely different and checking out how to place a camera and it turned and I thought of a shot from ST:TNG (I know, I know. Shocking!) and thought, "Hey, that could be cool!" So, here it is.