Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Scorpion Attack

PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
yardattack1a.jpg
The attack on the Scorpion Shipyards in which the Pegasus was the only ship to survive, albeit with 700 casualties.

Made in Anim8or with Photoshop effects.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Amazing just freaking amazing.
  • FlavioFlavio0 Posts: 0Member
    Loved it!
  • sullancirisullanciri171 Posts: 0Member
    Very good image - but I need some help here, about one the ships in the picture. In Belgium, we don't get Galactica on any of the channels, so we're forced to get the DVDs (region 2) - and although I've ordered season 2, I haven't seen it yet.

That ship in the lower right corner, with the bright blue glow around the exhaust/engines - I've seen a screencap with that sort of ship from Lay down your Burdens Pt 2 ... what is it ? Another type of battlestar, or another class of military ship ??
    what type of ship is that bottom right - in parts of Europe, we're still waiting for season 2, so ... it's still an unknown to me
    what type of ship is that bottom right - haven't seen season 2 yet
  • PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
    I don't know the full story, but apparently it was a fan design that was later modelled by Zoic and used in the series. It's refered to as a Colonial Defender, although there aren't any verbal references to it in the show, so that may not be what it is in the canon universe.

Either way, it looks cool and it looks Colonial, so a lot of us are using it as that in our renders.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    It's good, but the damaged ships in the back could use some work. They also look a bit cheesy, but that's okay. Also, we're missing the shipyard itself...if you focus in on one particular event, better make it make sense, eh?