Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

"Flight"

animatoranimator0 Posts: 0Member
test_-_Copy2.jpg
This is more of a test image, to see if some new lighting method work. I was going to add some movie realism filters, but I just wanted to see how Max's effects look :).
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    WOWZERS! What a great shot. Great composition.

Do you still have Faith?

"No"

"But I still have Hope"
  • efritschefritsch0 Posts: 0Member
    The planet/moon in the upper left corner looks like a sticker, otherwise, your image doesn't look too bad
  • mcmillermcmiller331 Posts: 0Member
    It has a nice painterly look to it....like it was done in oils or acrylic. If you do another version of this, I'd suggest checking the aspect ratio of the background and the final rendered image. It looks like your background is squished horizontally.
  • kuckuk333kuckuk333178 Posts: 209Member
    background looks really good, except one thing: since when do planets have an egg-like shape? and the D could use some work as well. lighting and texturing seem somehow strange
  • BombardierBobBombardierBob0 Posts: 0Member
    Good try at this!
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Looking good man. The thing I would suggest is ramping up your self-illuminating settings on some of the textures...Interior lights, warp grills, buzzards and deflector all look too dull at the moment...

For lighting...I'd recommend getting a little more light on the top edge of the saucer as it is quite dark in contrast with your background right now...Similar suggestion for the rear of the engineering section...
  • animatoranimator0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for the comments :). About the background, it was originally a widescreen image, which I had to squash a little ;). I had a little trouble with the warp and bussard glow, I'll fix that in my next image :D.