Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Truespace Animation

D4689D46890 Posts: 0Member
Hello. In truespace 3.2, how do you render during an animation? Any help is appreciated. :)
Post edited by D4689 on

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    What do you mean by render during an animation? When you bring up "render to file" you can select how many frames to render, which will render the animation to the file name you type. You'll also have to change the file type to .avi Then, when you hit "render" it will render the animation. :D
  • DarthMayaDarthMaya0 Posts: 0Member
    I don't remember if you can render to a sequence in truespace. But it is a much better idea to render to tga files. Then use a program like after effects to put it together. That way if the render stops for some reason, you don't lose the whole render. :)

Nick
    What do you mean by render to a sequence?

And, your plan sounds good, for an advanced user. However, if one is just getting started, I'd recommend starting with the .avi animation. That way, one isn't trying to juggle learning 2 programs at once.
  • DarthMayaDarthMaya0 Posts: 0Member
    Well what I mean is instead of 1 avi file for a 50 frame animation you have 50 image files. Then you use a program to stick emm together.

Nick
    Yeah, I thought that was what you meant. Sure, you can do that with trueSpace.
  • D4689D46890 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for your help. It's much appreciated.:)