Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTrek TOS Interiors

I have so many projects going at the same time it's not even funny. I have so many want-to-model projects it's not even funny.

Anyway, it's currently time to work on one of my first modeling desires, even after all these years: The TOS Enterprise interiors.

I'm starting with the bridge, of course. I'm not 100% positive that the angles and sizes are correct yet, but I've modeled them in such a way to make it relatively easy to make even the most radical changes.

I'll verify that everything is correct before adding the control panels.

Bridge_26.jpg

I modeled the chairs sometime last year, I believe. They also need to be changed as my main reference was the wrong chair. it's was a Burke 103 rather than a 115. Oops.

Lots and lots to go. I started this project a couple of days ago, but everything you see here other than the chairs was done yesterday with a couple of minor edits here and there today.

Thank you for looking.
112534.jpg
Tagged:

• MalScribbleMalScribble0 Posts: 0Member
    Reworked the upper dome shape and trim to be a little more accurate.

Minor, minor change, but it's looking better already.

About to start on the preliminary control panels for test-fitting. We'll see where everything lays from there.

Bridge_32.jpg
    112537.jpg
  • I14R10I14R1070 Posts: 140Member
    Welcome on SciFi meshes Scribble. Nice work so far. What software are you using?
    Thank you for your compliment and welcome.

I'm using 3ds Max 2019 and Octane Render. Trying to get the hang of Substance materials. This still has a very CG look to it and I'd like to improve on that.

I'll be commenting on others' posts soon.
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Oh man, those look good!
  • RekkertRekkert4037 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,302Member
    Beautiful work so far! :)
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
    Thank you!

I tend to be all over the place with my many projects, but I'll be getting back to this in a couple of days. I have another project I need to get done for someone.

My plan for this is to create every TOS set on Stage 9.
  • DannageDannage236 Posts: 634Member
    You know, I hadn't realised the top panels were flat. I always assumed they were curved!
    You mean the upper dome? Yup, it's curved but mostly flat. Um...the segments start out mostly straight and take a rapid turn inward toward the top.
    This project is still active, but I've switched to VRay and I need to convert the materials (no biggie). I have my time-sensitive Phoenix project that I need to finish first.

This will eventually be all of TOS Stage 9, season 2 (I believe...maybe season 3).
  • gmd3dgmd3d250 DublinPosts: 132Member
    fantastic .. this is my favourite bridge
    “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”