Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Hi there!

It's been a year since the Big Move, so we'd appreciate it, if you let us know how we're doing in our occasional feedback thread. :)
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

3DMy First Completed project wioth Blnder/Borartists.

dcomprimedcomprime1 Posts: 0Member
Hey everyone....well....I did something that I have never done with a program that I never use before. That's is making a Donut with Blender/Bforartists.. I was very discouraged at first but after the Tutorial I found and some great words, I just gave it a shot and it worked out.

So, please, give me some feedback on my first Blender project, it will mean allot.

I will now be going back and working mine on my police Drone that started.

Yummy, radioactive Donuts...lol...
112402.jpg
112403.jpg
Tagged:

• rojrenrojren381 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,505Member
    I like the icing drips on the donuts, but the proportions of the donuts are way off... unless they're home made, then they're only a little off. But then they're too regular. mMMMMMmmmm... donuts.
    “It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
    ― Sir Terry Pratchett
  • dcomprimedcomprime1 Posts: 0Member
    LOo....oh ya, the proportions are Wayyyyy off...but mainly I was just trying to get used to Blender, so this was just a test run.
  • DarkoneDarkone176 Posts: 258Member
    Dammit now I'm HUNGRY!
    Haha...sorry...MMMmmm Donuts...
    Darkone wrote: »
    Dammit now I'm HUNGRY!
  • japetusjapetus179 SeattlePosts: 782Member
    Might want to check the normals smoothing on the mug...in max they're called Smoothing Groups, not sure what the equivalent is in Blender.
    The smoother does help.
    112417.jpg
  • DarkoneDarkone176 Posts: 258Member
    Nice, look!