Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3Dso something different ( stargate )

metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
after finally fixing my log in details and playing around in 3ds max 8 instead of my usually 3ds max 2009 due to unforseen issues i finally designed something i think might have some potential just working on a mid-range poly limit at the moment till i can get those issues fixed but figured i'd show what i have so far to get some opinions etc anyhow here it is the BC-314 ( un-named at the minute ideas welcome ) roughly the same width as the daedalus class but slightly longer and a little more advanced
112378.jpg
erionmarina45
Tagged:

• metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    so took abit of a side road with the ship and ended up working on a railguns turret design ... 2 barrels per turret anyhow heres the barrels just waiting for the turrets body :)
    112400.jpg
    erionmarina45
    now have a base fleshed out body design just missing details and done with first detail pass on the turret mount 2nd image also shows a different perspective of the barrels
    112404.jpg112405.jpg
    gpdesigner
  • dcomprimedcomprime195 Posts: 123Member
    Awesome job bro, Awesome job....Ill be doing a Carrier as my next project. Keep up the great work.
  • ChanurChanur191 53.33° N / 10.00° EPosts: 305Member
    Looks pretty good!
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    YES,YES,Thank god someone ( you Metalsnake) has finally seen the light and brought us once again to the wonderful world of Stargate! Think I'm going to cry:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
    I want to see more please!:p, I want everything you got on this ship. Also if you got the time, if you can solve , world hunger, AIDS, and the our electoral issue, I elect you for sainthood! :thumb:
    However we must have priority so if you can't get us all that the JUST THE WONDERFUL STARGATE ART, and we'll all call it good!:p:p:p Well done!
  • dcomprimedcomprime195 Posts: 123Member
    I have to agree...I love Stargate stuff....and this ship is looking great. Keep them comeing.
    Darkone wrote: »
    YES,YES,Thank god someone ( you Metalsnake) has finally seen the light and brought us once again to the wonderful world of Stargate! Think I'm going to cry:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
    I want to see more please!:p, I want everything you got on this ship. Also if you got the time, if you can solve , world hunger, AIDS, and the our electoral issue, I elect you for sainthood! :thumb:
    However we must have priority so if you can't get us all that the JUST THE WONDERFUL STARGATE ART, and we'll all call it good!:p:p:p Well done!
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Looks good!
    unhappy with the overall shape of the other turret body i've redone it and i'm liking this one more image below .... thoughts welcome
    112466.jpg
    erionmarina45
  • rojrenrojren2293 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,968Member
    I agree. The new one's better.
    rojren wrote: »
    I agree. The new one's better.

thanks theres still quite a few details to be added but its got that bulky turret look to it ... like it can actually support the barrels over the first body mesh i had done which is what i was after
    Okay that does look better!:thumb:
    It's time for more please!
  • erionmarina45erionmarina45-10 Posts: 14Member
    BC-314 is beautiful 🤩.I love the Tau’ri ships please Metalsnake. Thank you Metalsnake