Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Interiors

1111112113114115117»

• mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried78 Posts: 44Member
    I really like the blue carpeting and accent touches with this second version. It's a nice tonal shift for the model. I dig it!

Rekkert
  • admiral hortonadmiral horton192 Posts: 127Member
    I think this would be a great bridge for a ship like the Achilles Class
    Rekkert
  • Hunter GHunter G716 Posts: 408Member
    I really like that blue version as well
    Rekkert
  • RekkertRekkert2779 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,180Member
    edited January 18 #3485
    I'm glad you all liked the Artemis!

Got some exciting news today: starting next month I'll be working full time for OTOY on The Roddenberry Archive! Of course I won't be able to share my work for them here (or anywhere else), but I will continue to work on both commissions and personal projects when time allows. I'll also be offering refunds to my current commission clients if they chose to, as this obviously changes the time frame for their completion. Anyway, exciting stuff ahead! :D
    Post edited by Rekkert on
    BolianAdmirallennier1GuerrillamishasiegfriedDoctorShmullusRory1707wibbleLizzy777Soul ScreamAel'sand 1 other.
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    Feel free to contact me if you're interested in commissions!​
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral851 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,298Member
    Congratulations!
  • lennier1lennier1637 Posts: 1,202Member
    Rekkert wrote: »

Got some exciting news today: starting next month I'll be working full time for OTOY on The Roddenberry Archive! Of course I won't be able to share my work for them here (or anywhere else), but I will continue to work on both commissions and personal projects when time allows. I'll also be offering refunds to my current commission clients if they chose to, as this obviously changes the time frame for their completion. Anyway, exciting stuff ahead! :D
    Congrats!
    Looking forward to projects your work will be part of!

• ashleytingerashleytinger872 Central OhioPosts: 819Member
    Congrats! That is outstanding!
  • mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried78 Posts: 44Member
    Rekkert wrote: »

That is fantastic news! They seem to be scooping up quite a few folks for the project. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of it!
  • Rory1707Rory1707122 Posts: 134Member

Fantastic news my friend! CONGRATS! 🖖🏾
  • wibblewibble361 Posts: 224Member
    Congratulations. You deserve this.
  • richiewilchrichiewilch42 Posts: 29Member
    Congratulations fella. What are you able to tells us about what you'll be contributing? Besides your good self, of course =)