Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2D & 3DStar Trek Reboot

1234568

Posts

  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1637 CaliforniaPosts: 1,919Member
    Rory1707 wrote: »
    Beautiful design. 🖖🏾

    Agree - you've got the touch.
    Hunter G
  • ashleytingerashleytinger927 Central OhioPosts: 862Member
    Love that design!
  • publiusrpubliusr360 Posts: 1,496Member
    Hunter G wrote: »



    Anyway, I realized I haven't done a TMP era ship yet, so her we go:
    dZbvebj.jpg



    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.



    Soul ScreamsrspicerNathan RubricHunter GStarCruiserwolfman
  • Hunter GHunter G1090 Posts: 445Member
    publiusr wrote: »
    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.
    They are actually similar to my plans for the refit, once I finish the 1701.

    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    darkthunderRory1707BolianAdmiralLizzy777ashleytingerLoopholelennier1Ael'srojrenwibbleand 11 others.
  • markmasseymarkmassey442 StaffordshirePosts: 572Member
    Very nice.... Love the Excelsior class.. this version looks really nice i have to say...
    Hunter G
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972223 Posts: 1,134Member
    Best version I've ever seen.
    Hunter G
  • richiewilchrichiewilch47 Posts: 32Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    Love this. Excelsior is one of my starship designs, and this is a fantastic example of it. Hope that there's more of this coming.
    StarCruiserHunter G
  • JayruJayru610 UKPosts: 538Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    publiusr wrote: »
    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    This is just awesome. I would love to see it in 3D.
    Hunter G
    The watcher in the tower... Waiting, hour by hour...
    - Mike Oldfield
  • publiusrpubliusr360 Posts: 1,496Member
    here here! Best re-imagining/re-vamp ever!
    Hunter G
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic453 Posts: 661Member
    edited March 27 #221
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks!
    shipfisher wrote: »
    Just reviewed this thread. Why aren't you running the design department at Paramount and Bad Robot? Oh, that's right - there's no justice in the world.
    Your Galaxy class redesign ticks many boxes.
    Your Inquiry class redesign does justice to the original John Eaves concept. I don't think he wanted it looking like it was trying to sift space plankton either.
    Love the Interceptor class. Best post 24th century ship I've seen. The USS Gifford I've seen elsewhere is a pretty good 3D take on it.

    I wish I could! And I agree, somehow they made a wonderful concept my Mr. Eaves into...what that was, kind of impressive really.

    Anyway, I realized I haven't done a TMP era ship yet, so her we go:
    dZbvebj.jpg




    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.
    Post edited by PixelMagic on
    scifiericStarCruiserSoul Scream
  • Hunter GHunter G1090 Posts: 445Member
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

  • Howard DayHoward Day630 Posts: 434Member
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)
    Ael'sHunter Glennier1
  • Ael'sAel's74 FrancePosts: 60Member
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    I second this ! You would be more than welcome on the SFM Discord.
    Hunter G
    AW Fanon Wiki — — — DeviantArt — — — AW Discord (EN)
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic453 Posts: 661Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

    That would be very much appreciated. My email is [email protected]
    Hunter G
  • trekkitrekki567 Posts: 1,135Member
    I'm sure it will be a beautiful ship. Have fun "building" 👍
    Hunter G
  • lewisnivenlewisniven1985 UKPosts: 403Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    publiusr wrote: »
    I’d like to see those touches on a new-build 1701-A.
    They are actually similar to my plans for the refit, once I finish the 1701.

    Here's an Excelsior redesign concept:
    qwCiUuj.jpg

    I love this design, I'd like to model this up at some point! :)
    Hunter Gpubliusr
    1701dproject.blogspot.com
  • Hunter GHunter G1090 Posts: 445Member
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    Sure, go ahead!
    Ael's wrote: »
    Howard Day wrote: »
    You mind if I give it a shot as well? Also - have you considered joining the SFM Discord? Your work is really really good, and you've got an excellent eye for this stuff - your feedback and input would be awesome to have. :)

    I second this ! You would be more than welcome on the SFM Discord.

    I didn't know there was a discord, sounds interesting
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    PixelMagic wrote: »
    Would you permit me to model a variation of this design? If not I understand, but I want to get permission first before I do such a thing.

    Absolutely, I'd love to see it! I can send you the study model I made to help me with the sketch if you want

    That would be very much appreciated. My email is [email protected]

    I'll just put the study model here if anyone wants it, as well as the Excelsior study. As soon as I get home that is

    Ael's
  • StarshipStarship346 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,890Member
    edited March 29 #229
    Hunter G wrote: »

    I'll just put the study model here if anyone wants it, as well as the Excelsior study. As soon as I get home that is

    Your concepts are really good, I love them!
    Study models would be cool to see and get inspiration from them. ;)

    Post edited by Starship on
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1090 Posts: 445Member
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch
    srspicer
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic453 Posts: 661Member
    edited March 29 #231
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch

    Big thank you for this. Even if it's crude, it's still perfect to glean proportions from. I think I can handle the rest. Thanks so much.
    Post edited by PixelMagic on
    Hunter G
  • ashleytingerashleytinger927 Central OhioPosts: 862Member
    Crude or no, having a base mesh to build off of is a gold mine.
    PixelMagicHunter G
  • StarshipStarship346 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,890Member
    edited March 31 #233
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Alright here it is. Keep in mind that it's very crude, and was only meant to help with the sketch

    I exported the mesh to 3ds max and it looks very good!! B)

    cod7lg68acac.jpg

    Thank you !!!
    Post edited by Starship on
    Rory1707LoopholesrspicerLizzy777Soul ScreamStarCruiserHunter G
  • publiusrpubliusr360 Posts: 1,496Member
    Dig those nacelles
    LoopholeHunter G
  • mishasiegfriedmishasiegfried143 Posts: 57Member
    I love the hull design. And those nacelles are cookin' too.
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1090 Posts: 445Member
    edited April 10 #236
    Alas, the Ambassador class! I think the C is overlooked too much, she deserves an update. I took some inspiration from the Probert concept for this, but I wanted to keep most of the original lines.
    ambassador_class_redesign_concept_by_hunter_56_df3b79e-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNjZTljYzkyLWQ4YTgtNDRlYy1hYjcxLWVhMjViM2Q0OTQ2ZFwvZGYzYjc5ZS00MzIzZTU4Yi1lN2U1LTRkZjUtOWVlZi00NWIzZDA0ZTAwMGEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.hD-Zlq7UGnpShmKRD7Byzq-gvExYbULc4kX6_3EscX8
    Post edited by Hunter G on
    StarCruiserVALKYRIE013rojrenashleytingerLizzy777Rory1707BolianAdmiralJayruLoopholeraztovand 11 others.
  • Rory1707Rory1707149 Posts: 151Member
    Awesome update for The C! 🖖🏾
    Hunter G
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral920 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,328Member
    That Ambassador upgrade is sexy AF.
    Hunter G
  • publiusrpubliusr360 Posts: 1,496Member
    Holy moly! You have outdone yourself once again. These have to be kitted.
    Hunter G
  • LoopholeLoophole34 Posts: 53Member
    Goodness you're talented.
    Hunter G
    Standing among giants
  • Soul ScreamSoul Scream9 DearbornPosts: 13Member
    The Enterprise C has always been underrated and she certainly deserves some love.
    Hunter G
Sign In or Register to comment.