Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2D & 3DStar Trek Reboot

123457»

• BrandenbergBrandenberg1545 CaliforniaPosts: 1,872Member
    Thanks for the orthos.
  • seanrseanr898 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 535Member
    FYI, you typoed the link (missing the ":"). Thanks!
  • Hunter GHunter G450 Posts: 378Member
    Thanks for the orthos.
    seanr wrote: »
    FYI, you typoed the link (missing the ":"). Thanks!

No problem. Also, I fixed the link.

Here's a mockup of some ideas for a 25th century uniform, to go along with the Inceptor (call it a 1st draft) I'm also planning on doing the crew as well. I have a rough idea of who they are and what they're going to look like
    vyss9bl.jpg
    Lizzy777Mustang13Camaro68slybrarianscifiericjapetusBrandenberg
    Taking a break from the Connie to start on the Inceptor. It's a good opportunity to work on sub-d modeling. The forms on this one have proven difficult, but I only have myself to blame:
    OrpnE7k.jpg
    Lizzy777McClewisnivenpubliusr
  • slybrarianslybrarian68 Posts: 49Member
    Nice uniforms!
    Let's redesign the CTRL+PASTE...I mean the Hoover....I mean the Inquiry class from Picard
    ZShXeK6.jpg
    JhqUT2c.jpg
    rojrenRekkertLizzy777solaremesBrandenberg
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral745 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,159Member
    I like the D redesign, especially the nacelles. Not sure if moving the phaser strips that low works, but whatever.
  • darkthunderdarkthunder362 SwedenPosts: 67Member
    Hunter G wrote: »
    Let's redesign the CTRL+PASTE...I mean the Hoover....I mean the Inquiry class from Picard
    JhqUT2c.jpg

Redesign is definitely better. I'd lower the nacelles a bit to make it more in line with the saucer, but other than that it's definitely the version they should've gone with onscreen.
    Brandenberg
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972204 Posts: 1,105Member
    So much better. And what the hell were they thinking with that deflector? Yuk.
    Hunter G
  • cool65cool65332 Posts: 25Member
    Yeah, I hate that deflector as yuk.
    Hunter G
  • FreakFreak1078 Posts: 4,353Member
    That original design is just un-inspired.
    Hunter G
  • count23count23266 Posts: 690Member
    The SS Copypasta would benefit so much more from Variable geometry nacelles like Voyager's.
    Hunter G
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class
  • DannageDannage236 Posts: 634Member
    Yeah, normally when a fleet turns up and it swaps to an inside shot, you're like "get off the screen two legs, I want to see the sexy spaceships" but Riker was much better to look at than the ship with the 'multi mirror' 'holo projection' armour trash...

I don't hate on the shows as much as some, but definitely agree their spaceship design department isn't as ethos-aware as this community. Course, that's not brand new, I didn't like the Vengeance was it?... All angles where curves should be... erugh...

These re-designs are beautiful.
    Hunter G
  • Lizzy777Lizzy777455 PNWPosts: 567Member
    I remember that end scene with the two fleets facing off against each other.

That said, I wonder what "Copy/Paste" is in Romulan.
    Hunter G
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    I finished the mockup for the Seeker, or Extant class as I'm calling it. Here she is:
    VM3IfHP.png
    APl1Va4.png
    Dln98Bl.png
    Previous versions (again):
    V1Tg3EC.png
    Size comparison:
    img]
    Lizzy777ora tzoAtolmrojrenashleytingerBrandenbergMadKoiFishWarp Propulsion LaboratoryMustang13Camaro68Loopholeand 2 others.