Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationStarCON 2016 opening video

EnterpraisEnterprais197 Posts: 124Member
edited April 2016 in Finished Work #1
Hello, finally finished this project. I was making it for 1 year and 20 days.
StarCON event is our sci-fi convention.
110416.jpg
Post edited by Enterprais on

• SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    Well, damn!
    Love the accompanying music (gonna have to look into a few of those pieces). Excellent battle sequences, even if the sides were a bit tough to follow. Just how many Romulan and Klingon ships were there ... and why were they on BOTH sides? :D

Very impressive.
  • trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,400Member
    Very well done.
    I personally will be there shot too much.
  • EnterpraisEnterprais197 Posts: 124Member
    Thank you very much! :D
    The idea was that this portal leads to a different time period, so on the right side there were TNG(Star Trek) era, and all ships are from that period(borg, "old" cylon basestar, modern klingon ships, skimitar) and on the other side there are TOS era(JJ Abrams version), and "modern like" mass effect ships, romulan, klingon and Battlestar Sleipnir.

Bad guys wanted to use this temporal rift, good guys tryed to stop it. First they disabled the shields of the wormhole generator, second - tryed quantum torpedoes(no effect), and the only way to stop it - ram into the space station.
  • DeksDeks200 Posts: 259Member
    Honestly, Trek ships would effectively come off unscathed in all those battles and easily destroy other ships in seconds, because from a technological point of view, they are far more advanced compared to most other Scifi universes out there... including Wars (and especially ME and the Cylons) - by orders of magnitude more advanced no less - still, one could set these differences aside for artistic purposes and appreciate the dedication and effort that went into the animation... exceptionally well done.
  • Chris2005Chris2005678 Posts: 3,097Member
    Absolutely amazed! :o
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • EnterpraisEnterprais197 Posts: 124Member
    Thank you guys!! :)
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    Two WORDS TAN J> man I knew he would be great at animation and his ship design is the best out their!:thumb: