Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationDanger! C4D Sound Effector in use!

RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2016 in Work in Progress #1
May as well see what this does.....<presses the red button>

Buttons Arn't Toys! ...but wow!

[video=vimeo;154790057]

Info/Description
A reply by <unnamed>on youtube, got me thinking of making a complete video...this is the first round.This is from a run on some ideas,but I have yet to think of what to add as backgrounds.

Particle Efx,pictorial,poss a slide projection or a rotating Dodecahedron(the 12 face geometry) with split poly faces and some type of animation and images, or a rotating sphere(s) with abstract twisted imagery...see, my mind goes into overdrive sometimes and I cant stop.
Album covers, Band members,search and locate images.
or even leave as is...for now.

I think it is cool stuff,but that's me.

An effort of thanks and appreciation to Foreigner and all the great music they have made.
Love you guys, thank you so much.

Regards,

Randal R.
Post edited by RandalR on
Tagged:

• RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    More on this..

yes, the sound file is driving the text animation and is in time with it throughout.
    it is not affecting movement of anything, just the Z axis of the cube pops and I think there is a glow possibly that is
    being activated when it pops out,or it is a light source or a reflection on Material, I cant recall atm.
    ( got so many projex I start and stop and continue,it's hard to stay on top of it)

One long track, that is broken up and rendered out in like 300 frame blocks,
    then I add in changes for the next clip and remove any if needed that may affect animation
    from the previous clip.-I save each scene file for each clip.So, if I need to change something in a clip, I can open that scene re-render and it will auto save to save folder and auto update in video editor (Sony)

I used to have a lot of trouble with it being accurate I guess.but I did some Help files searching in C4d to help with tweaking the parameters and attributes.

I should state this is the Mograph sound effector, and not the Special Track
    you add in Timeline mgr to add a sound file to a null.

Regards,
    Randal

Addendum, There are 2 meshes being rendered throughout most of the animations,
    the Spline masked text,and then the opposite,what was masked...
    then patched together in Sony again to make it look this way.And added some i think it was Sony
    Light Rays or Radial something..it has feathering with it, which is nice...

The music of your youth will stick with you for life....
  • RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    I came across one of the first ever videos I had done...and I had to start another.

it's horrrrible! made in like Paintshop and PI like a decade+ ago.And my old 20x hacked YT acct is still there,I abandoned it many years ago due to locked out from hacking.

Welp, spent 6-8 hours I think jammin on this.,using things I already had made or had a save.

Just rendering the bars and sky.

This Rocks man.You just can't diss Dio.

Adios.