Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Looking for Star Wars backgrounds

NodoubtNodoubt0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2015 in Looking for... #1
Aloha All,

I have been lurking in the background on this site for a couple of weeks just marveling at the detail in your guys/gals work. I must say that is most impressive and top notch!

As the title states I am looking for Star Wars backgrounds. However, I would be interested in anything that I could insert my children into and have a little fun. I have a nice camera I purchased several years ago and I recently purchased a cheap green screen. I would like to have some realistic Star Wars backgrounds that I can take photo's of my kids and then insert them into the background.

Anything that you all are willing to share or create would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to pay too. If anyone is interested in sharing or selling please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Post edited by Nodoubt on
Tagged:

• LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    What do you mean Star Wars background? That could range from ships to the inside of Jaba palace?
  • NodoubtNodoubt0 Posts: 0Member
    Exactly. I am not picky so anything Star Wars that I could use would be great. The Millennium Falcon docked at Mos Eisley, Battle of Hoth, on board various ships, in the Emperor's Chambers, etc. I have photos of characters that I can use so I just need the backgrounds to make the photos pop. Even full size ships (X-wings, Tie Fighters, etc) that I could show them climbing into the cockpit, etc)

The kids will love it plus I'm not to ashamed to throw myself into a Star Wars picture or two!