Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Another Great Actor Gone, Robin Williams Died of Apparent Suicide

Chris2005Chris2005678 Posts: 3,097Member
edited August 2014 in General Discussion #1
I haven't been this floored in a long time, I think the last time I was this sad was hearing that James Doohan had passed away. :(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-dies_n_5670050.html
Post edited by Chris2005 on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro

• RandalRRandalR0 Posts: 0Member
    This is a sad tragedy,

--- I have suffered manic and severe depression( Bipoloar) for over 17 years. At least I think I have.
    And I have sought help all those years. I got it, but it was never help.
    The drugs do not work for me and 97% of Actual Depression sufferers, the only people wanting and using most of these meds
    are normal persons with normal emotional and mental faculties, hence the estimated 6 -8 billion a year in Black Market Sales.

Final Conclusion. Psychiatry is a sham. The meds are more dangerous than any one realizes.
    And they diagnose 2 yr olds and up with BI-polar....< Insane

Why does a drug that is supposed to help depression and suicidal thoughts, but may cause this also?
    Okay, here is a heart attack pill that may help reduce your risk of a heart attack,
    but it may also cause a heart attack!! <<<< That is insane. That is the wool being pulled over your eyes from the truth.

In near 2o years of seeking Psychiatric help, not one Psychiatrist has asked me any questions, They Diagnose you without any tests of any kind.
    8+ trips thru the revolving door of "Treatment that consists of nothing but locked down in a wing and fed meds.
    No, counseling, No education,No questions, and n every stay in a psyche ward, I never saw my doctor till my last day of incarceration..where he promptly has written a host of Prescriptions for you before you arrived to see him.

Trust me, from nearly 20 years of trying, then looking up the drug facts and reading the data sheets.
    watching Documentaries on depression, these people are making a killing on anti depressants and anti psychotics
    that do nothing but mildly affect mood, but carry so much danger in terms of irreversable effects and Death.

The toll of the deaths of innocents, and reportedly because of lack of treatment and medications and the fact that they stopped taking there meds,,,, IS Absolute BS!!!!! 313 billion a year in sales of these meds in 2006 proves it.

Chemical Imbalance of the Brain, NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDEnce supports this. Ask, any one in mental health to name a brain chemical or compound that is related to a chemical imbalance in the brain. And if so, why not treat them with the imbalanced chemical?

Every trip to a psyche ward I have run into people from a previous stay at a Psych ward.
    The meds is a guessing game. A roll of the Dice every time.Its a cash cow sham.
    and it seems more and more often mentally ill seem to be on a rampage.
    I wonder why? in the history of Mental Illness, The mentally Ill were not known, or likely to commit acts
    that are occurring more and more frequently, and they attribute it to not taking the meds, the Depression itself
    or the system failed to treat this person,,, excuse me....>>>>HOgwash! its their fukin Meds that do it.

Look at the disclaimers on these meds.They are immune to lawsuits and other things because of Informed Consent.
    42000 people a year die from just taking these meds,but it aint never reported.

These meds are only in mass testing, 1-3 % effective. Why is every patient that goes thru a psych ward, will be doing so for years and decades. Because the Psychiatric Field does not have a gdam clue about Mental Illness or how to treat it.
    THey treat the symptoms with whats called masking.

Mask the symptoms with something.then when all the effects kick in with those pills, issue more pills to (Mask) the new symptoms cause by the other pills that masked symptoms.
    I have plenty to say about Psychiatry, Medicine, the Drug Companies and the medicine they push.

I have witnessed and experienced the "Mental Health System" since 1993.
    Its a farce, its a Cash Cow, its a Revolving Door, and the Meds are nothing but experimentation and a good way to reap
    billions.

Apologies for the long spiel, but These Mental Health Professionals and their medicines have done more irreparable harm and caused me more suffering than they would have helped if they worked. I got mediacl problems they cant figure whast or why, because they ****ed my Brain Chemical Balances forever.

I completely understand and know what Mr. Williams may have gone thru. I have done it myself, or tried many times.
    And to be honest, 4 out of 5 my suicide attempts were After getting Treatment and 1 while getting treatment.
    I was better off before and without the Help of the Mental Health System,.And BS meds.

If you would like to know more, just google Depression Documentaries
    or look up Making A killing, the truth about.... it is done by the COS but from my POV, it is
    true. I have witnessed and exp'd most everything they say in the documentary.

My apologies for the long spiel, but I had to speak out about the Mental Health Care System

edit:

If I could not be helped with the so called treatment- which is another term for drugging-
    in 20 years of trying, then there is no help to be had.
  • rojrenrojren2304 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,971Member
    I've heard a few stories about a college professor that was one of these people with multiple interesting careers. One of those careers was in mental health. (Not sure of the specifics) But anyway, before he would prescribe anything that 'messed around with people's brains' he tried whatever medicine on himself to gauge the effects and side effects. He wanted some insight on his patients experiences.

He said it made him not care about anything. As far as he could tell, it would just make him not care if he was depressed. He also found himself not caring about the people around him. Like they were just items. He said that afterwards, that was the scary part.

---

Robin Williams was a genius and a genuinely wonderful person. We were lucky to have him as long as we did.