Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Earth Final Conflict

TMHLIVETMHLIVE0 Posts: 0Member
Hello all, First off let me say wow. As a sci fi fan in general I am blown away by the level of detail that you all have put into these works of art. I say that not to butter your up by any means but to show my respect to all who have helped make the digital sci fi universe a reality. Some time ago a member posted in the works in progress section that he/she was trying to bring the show Earth Final Conflict to life.

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?78390-efc-taelon-shuttle

I was wondering if anything came of this? As the thread died off. I ask this cause as I am sure some of you know about Orbiter. It has given me the chance to live the sci fi world from the eyes of the pilot. I am interested in making a EFC addon. I have no skill at 3D graphics at all. My friend does and has helped me in the past with other addon's but this is a bit beyond him as before we have just converted other peoples works with their permission into orbiter ships. So when it comes to this I am at a total loss and he is not able to help me this time. We are currently talking with another addon designer for the ID engine part of the shuttles, but we need the shuttles in the first place. I am not sure if anyone is able to help me out or not but I would love to have the chance to fly this and jump to ID space.

Again thank you very much for you time in reading this and also thanks to anyone who is able to help me out.