Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

volunteers required

teknomancer2008teknomancer200866 Posts: 145Member
This is not a joke, i am genuinely looking for model making volunteers to join myself and my friend Jason - who lives in the USA - in the making of a Star Trek fan film Called Star Trek Dark Spectre. This is a serious animation film, and must be done either purely for the exposure, or just for fun, as we have no cash to realistically offer. it is our wish to honour the likes of William Shatner (who has volunteered his acting talents for the voice over of his old character kirk) and any other stars who wish to take part in the story. We have at the moment just the one 3d model builder - me. and i am not the best, by far. i am asking because my friend, Jason and I, both love trek and both of us feel that to put Trek back on the map, we need an epic, blockbusting movie. but then we might not stop there. who knows how big this could get? If paramount won't give us the Trek we as fans want, we must therefore make it ourselves! Who is this going to be for? All of us. All those who put their efforts into things that we feel strongly about. Good writing, good acting, and -above all- good animation. If you think you can make a contribution, no matter how small, Contact me, Teknomancer2008. I will seriously consider anyone at all for any task we can ask of you. give it a go, who knows? we might make it to the top one day!

Thanks for reading this! Dave (teknomancer2008) Donovan. It has been a pleasure to ask, even if i get no replies. thanks anyway!
105827.jpg
Tagged: