Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

I was looking for an intro area one day...

DrCDrC0 Posts: 0Member
Hi.

I'm Dr. C(harbonneau). In 1974 I earned my BScME. I did not complete an academic doctoral course, instead did over 40 years of the autodidactic thing, whined to a judge about some misgivings from NASA over a theory I presented to them along with a proposal for FTL propulsion submitted to their Breakthrough Propulsion Program. Notwithstanding that the proposal itself failed, NASA found overwhelming evidence that my theory about stellar mechanics was correct. The space agency awarded someone else the credit. The judge allowed me to use the title almost 7 years ago now, so I'm known by that. Just wanted to get that out of the way. I do work, independently as always, in physics and still make use of engineering skills I learned through a USAFES/Univ. of Maryland to earn my BScME in 1974. An inventor and yes, I could be a tech consultant to those who want technical accuracy in their designs of space craft et al.

Beyond that, I use Blender, DAZ Studio 4.6, Twisted Brush OpenGL and Gimp. I've written two books of a three part Sci-fi Black Satire Romance and am working on a Mystery/Horror novel I plan to launch in a couple months through CreateSpace. Looks like this forum has a spectrum to keep a creative mind chitting and chatting.

So, who's on board?