Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

heroes of nihiliti

• TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    new version

image.jpg
    And new new
    image.jpg
    Armor Anubis appear. create !!!
    4_1.jpg
    image.jpg

begin studying the hand. Need to do everything in style, ancient egypt.
    In the universe there is a galaxy of nothingness "white swan" where the same people as we are, and where good and evil are difficult to distinguish. Everything is just as we have but only on the scale of an entire galaxy.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    and new details
    image.jpg
    9_1.jpg

Anubiss!!!
    and new image.jpg
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    Have to admit I'm not a fan of the red war-paint. It looks like you're trying to cross Hollywood Native American with Stargate Egyptian and it's not working. :( Also, you've traced "outside the lines" on his left arm, with the war-paint actually extending into air.

The armor is cool, and the stance is intimidating, but the additions aren't working for me. :(
    Sanderlee wrote: »
    Have to admit I'm not a fan of the red war-paint. It looks like you're trying to cross Hollywood Native American with Stargate Egyptian and it's not working. :( Also, you've traced "outside the lines" on his left arm, with the war-paint actually extending into air.

The armor is cool, and the stance is intimidating, but the additions aren't working for me. :(

Thanks for your comments. I will take note of them. So far I've been working on it, but as you can see he is not very good I get. The reason for the lack of experience. About red strips I have them clean for a beautiful effect added. Smeared with blood type. I continue to work on it but it turns out he is very bad. This is one of the main characters in my book, Anubis, of the race of Tiamat.
    new form face

image.jpg
    face image.jpg
    Good, but he's a bit uncanny valley at the moment. Try just a smidge of asymmetry. Make one eye slightly wider or taller than the other, crook the nose just a touch, draw up one side of the mouth, or uneven the eyebrows. Not much, juuust enough to be noticeable and I think he'll be stronger for it.

But, that's just me. :D

Curious, is that a photo shopped in or an actual 3d face?
    Good, but he's a bit uncanny valley at the moment. Try just a smidge of asymmetry. Make one eye slightly wider or taller than the other, crook the nose just a touch, draw up one side of the mouth, or uneven the eyebrows. Not much, juuust enough to be noticeable and I think he'll be stronger for it.

But, that's just me. :D

Curious, is that a photo shopped in or an actual 3d face?

Thank you. I will take your comments into consideration. Face painted in Photoshop.
    new forms
    image.jpg
    A bit too much on the mouth, but otherwise excellent! Has a bit of a Peter Capaldi thing going on there!
    A bit too much on the mouth, but otherwise excellent! Has a bit of a Peter Capaldi thing going on there!

Yes you are right with the mouth will have to work. Should be given a longer life. As long as I work hard to make it realistic.
  • ST-OneST-One188 Posts: 293Member

It's the eyes, right? ;)

Very nice work, btw.
    ST-One wrote: »
    It's the eyes, right? ;)

Very nice work, btw.

Thank you. Over the eyes, I have not worked, but right now, they'll take
    and

image.jpg
    So it turns out like this here! Changed the shape of swords, face the protagonist improved hair done a bit fancier. still a lot of work but it goes ... I'm waiting for criticism.

image.jpg
    new form create

image.jpg
    Work on the main character temporarily stop, and start working on the logo.

image.jpg
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    quite a nice logo, somewhat reminds me of the ships shown in some paintings ( i cannot remember which paintings those are but they appear on book covers as well).
    quite a nice logo, somewhat reminds me of the ships shown in some paintings ( i cannot remember which paintings those are but they appear on book covers as well).

Thank you, but this is only an outline of what needs to happen. While I work on them but on the cover of the book will be will be "Peter the Great", and one or two small ships, has yet to appear orbital station where all the action takes place, but as long as we think over what and how, in October or November, book cover must be completed, and the manuscript of the book you need to pass to the publisher.
    New version gold warrior

image.jpg
    And new
    image.jpg
    Not sure the loin-cloth is such a good idea with all the sharp angles on the leg plates. It could get snagged.

That said, it does LOOK spiffy and I'm impressed with the details and progress. You've got a GREAT face on him at this point.
    Not sure the loin-cloth is such a good idea with all the sharp angles on the leg plates. It could get snagged.

That said, it does LOOK spiffy and I'm impressed with the details and progress. You've got a GREAT face on him at this point.

Thank you. I work in the studio to create games, 3d-2d artist, is slowly improving their skills.
    image.jpg