Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Ascendria multimedia novel needs you!

AscendriaAscendria0 Posts: 0Member
Hello,
IA’m currently in my campaign to produce a multimedia science fiction novel about a time when mankind becomes a stellar civilization and meet the first intelligent lifeform out there. Please visit the following indiegogo link for more info and if you think the concept is worthy to be supported, please contribute :p

See more at:
http://igg.me/at/ascendria

If you are interested in the concept and want to join as team just message me, we do need:
  • Campaigners,
  • 2D Artists (designing characters, vehicles, plants, ship appearances, etc.),
  • 3D Artists (designing characters, vehicles, plants, ship appearances, etc.),
  • Musicians,
  • Proofreaders,
  • Web Developers & Designers,
  • Augmented Reality,
  • Linguists (Need advice on developing alien language),
  • Biologists, Veterinarians, Botanists, Technologists, etc. (Need advice in designing alien anatomy),
  • And maybe you can suggest other position to add.

If you want to join in the production team please include a small information telling about your specialty that may be useful for this project. We may not be able to accept every applicants, but we will add your name to our reserve database for enthusiasts, so when there is a need of certain skill we will contact you. The story will be completed in 2-3 months but the main problem is the lack of graphics and multimedia element since we don't want to make it just a text novel.

We may not be able to reward you immediately. However if the story is successful and profitable, we will not forget you who contribute in the early stage of the development.

Thank you.