Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Buy: Battlestar Galactica 75 model, with textures.

SuperblondSuperblond0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Looking for... #1
Hey Everyone...

I am searching for a private non-commercial animation project a high poly model of the (new) BSG 75 with textures.

I already have semi-pro models from here and there and they work for now, but I am not satisfied with the quality.

So, for you to know: I just started to use Cinema 4D and will work in this tool...
So a import in to C4D must be possible!

Please feel free to over your work, with a screen shot and some infos like poly count, texture format etc.

Thanks a lot & hope to hear from you guys!
SB
Sorry for my poor english ;-)
Post edited by Superblond on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    when you say
    high poly model of the (new) BSG 75
    do you mean the old battlestar from the 197?/198? series or the modern one form the recent 5 series show. obj or 3ds is probably a good format for you, alternatively a c4d model so you do not have to rerig it. bear in mind that for animation too high a poly count will severely slow the program and it's rendering down. also you may not need to buy one as there are probably soem free ones that you can use for such a purpose if you credit the authors, if you find any download links just try and contact the modeller to ask if use in your project is alright. there are some models on the google 3d warehouse and on foundation3d but firstly they MIGHT not be available for the use you want and the foundation3d ones are great models BUT THEY ARE IN LWO which is beeping hard to export from.
  • SuperblondSuperblond0 Posts: 0Member
    Hey,
    thanks for your reply and hints!
    I meant the new, modern BSG ship from the 2004-09 series.
    I will search on the mentioned sites, thanks.

Best regards
    SB