Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DClydesdale Shuttle v2

NightShadowNightShadow10 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in Work in Progress #1
VirtualKey08 recently updated her Clydesdale Shuttle and graciously allowed me to do the MAX conversion on it. Mostly my work consisted of tweaking the material shaders. She'll be sending me the texture maps sometime over the weekend (decals, mostly), which ought to be pretty easy to add in. Any crits or suggestions are, of course, always welcome. And, yes, she HAS agreed to let me share the mesh here at SFM when it's done. Here's the first two WIP pics, for your eye-candy pleasure:

WIP01_A.jpg
WIP01_B.jpg
101666.jpg
Post edited by NightShadow on
Tagged:

• jesshmusicjesshmusic0 Posts: 0Member
    I can't even tell its a conversion. I know that every time I've attempted that, the mess that appeared on the screen was enough to convince me to just remake it in the new program.

You're chops are vastly improved from back in the day.
  • jesshmusicjesshmusic0 Posts: 0Member
    (Glowy bits are awesome)
  • VK08VK083 Posts: 0Member
    I approve of this message by Nightshadow 100%......... ;)
  • NightShadowNightShadow10 Posts: 0Member
    Well, by the underwhelming response here, I guess there won't be a release of the mesh after all. No demand, no supply.
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Well, by the underwhelming response here, I guess there won't be a release of the mesh after all. No demand, no supply.

Hey, have a bit of patience old friend. ;)
    Looks like a good conversion Jay. I just feel the missing of the starfleet insignia at some place of the ship.
    You now you can always count with me. I'll be glad with a release. :)
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member

I have no use for a Max file, so I won't be leaping for joy. ;) However, that's not to say your conversion doesn't look fantastic. It's an excellent model and you've clearly taken care in converting it.

@VK08: Did you release the Lightwave model somewhere?
  • VK08VK083 Posts: 0Member
    EG: Actually I had but pulled it and haven't put it back up anywhere.. If you want it, just let me know.. :)

Starship: the insignia and decals need to be sent over to Jay.. I forgot where i had put the textures so I'm scrambling to remake them ;)
  • TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    I'm game for a Lightwave version if you have it. C4D imports Lightwave files just great. I could easily do a C4D conversion and post it if you're game.

Al
  • rojrenrojren2304 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,971Member

Give it time, it's a holiday weekend in the US, after-all.