Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Book Cover Artwork

Knight26Knight26192 Posts: 838Member
I need some help refining and finishing the cover artwork for the book I have written. Helpful tips would be appreciated in lieu of actually working on it, but here is what I have so far. I have to concepts for the cover, the first of which is a mock-up of what I really want, but I cannot draw characters to save my life, so I used heromachine to make them. If someone can help me with the characters for a reasonable fee I would really appreciate it as I do not have much money spend on it right now. IF anyone wants to tackle the character art I will send you all the references you need for the characters and their outfits. The mock up is incomplete though and there are elements of the background still missing.

The second option is simpler and is the team's symbol/patch. I have cooked up the symbol already but it just isn't looking right, and I want it too look like a patch on a shoulder. I also have to work in the team's name, the book's title, onto the patch, but since it is a custom font I created that is being hard, if someone can walk me through that that would great.

Here is what I have cooked up please respond if you can help.
101579.png
101580.png
101581.png
101582.png
101583.png
101584.jpg
101586.jpg
Tagged: