Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Defiance

colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in General Discussion #1
What does everyone think of it I thought its good do far love the game too
Post edited by colbmista on

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I'm thinking about how much I hate run-on sentences. However, I think I got what you're saying. I'm assuming you're talking about the series Defiance on Syfy. I have the pilot and second episode on my DVR, but I haven't watched it yet. I may watch it later. As for the game, I didn't know there was one.
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    How can you watch the SyFy channel and NOT know there was a game tied to it? They've been over promoting it for months. In every commercial break. Twice. As for the series, it has an interesting premise, even if it's yet another 'post apocalyptic war' spin. It may have a little bit of a Eureka or Warehouse 13 like problem-of-the-week format as it moves forward. Should keep it exciting.
  • BCBC0 Posts: 0Member
    I have seen the pilot and the episode after it so far. It looks good as long as they keep it from going into the soap opera spiral that other promising shows have crashed and burned in. There are interesting characters and factions, good technology and plenty of plot possibilities as long as they keep the gratuitous backstabbing and angst suds to a minimum.

The game looks interesting too, though I have not played it (and my system might not be able to handle it anyway).
    Well, I watched what I recorded and I like it. I'll definitely be tuning in or recording it from now on. :)
    Halo Buff wrote: »
    How can you watch the SyFy channel and NOT know there was a game tied to it? They've been over promoting it for months. In every commercial break.

I haven't been watching the Syfy channel. In fact, I've only had Syfy since last Wednesday. So, it would have been really hard for me to have seen any commercials on that station.

And, before you ask, Defiance is literally the only thing I've watched on that station because, since getting U-Verse TV service hooked up a week ago, it's the only thing I've seen listed on there that looked interesting. I only became aware of it because I kept seeing the pilot listed. So, I Googled it and found out it was a new series, so I decided to try it.
  • RoninpryystRoninpryyst0 Posts: 0Member
    i like it so far. maybe Sci fi won't cancel it like everything else.
    I'm liking it too. They'll probably cancel it. :rolleyes: That almost always happens these days when I like a Science Fiction TV series, it gets cancelled.