Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Professional game project looking for talented artists!

FirgofFirgof0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2013 in Looking for... #1
Edit: Thanks folks, we've got enough applicants for now! We'll let you know if this position re-opens. :)

Howdy, folks! I'm here representing Blind Mind Studios and we're looking for a talented artist to help complete our upcoming game. We're about one year in production now and we're finally ready to start pushing art into the game. We're looking for a serious/realistic style in the models and the game is science fiction in nature.

This is a per-model paid contract and we're looking for a fair share of models. You'll be credited for your work and appear in the game's credits.

Send us examples of your work if you:
  • Are able to follow concept art that's been split into views (Top/Front/Side) of the expected model.
  • Can produce at least two 200-5000 poly models a month complete with their textures.
  • Are looking to attach your work to a professional game project.

I'll be here to answer any questions y'all might have; please understand that I can't speak much of the project itself outside of an NDA. Feel free to contact me however you wish; my information is below. We look forward to hearing from you!

E-mail: [email protected]
... or just post right here!
Post edited by Firgof on

• biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    How much does it pay, per model?
  • FirgofFirgof0 Posts: 0Member
    That's something we'd rather discuss in private and not on a public forum.
    If you'd like to know, send us an application and we'll discuss it. :)

If you've already sent an application in: the Rate is something we'll discuss fairly immediately if we chose to pursue bringing you aboard.
  • ElffinElffin171 Posts: 0Member
    need any music?
  • FirgofFirgof0 Posts: 0Member
    I'm afraid we're spoken for on the music and sound effects front.
  • ElffinElffin171 Posts: 0Member
    No problem... if you ever need some dont be afraid to contact me.
    Sent an email, hopefully you got it.
    Not the fastest at getting back to people.
    I really thought a Professional game company would check their emails now and again.