Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Starship Nobility Webseries

tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2013 in General Discussion #1
I hope this is the right forum to bring this:

IA’ve recently worked on the ship for an (hopefully) upcoming SciFi comedy webseries called "Nobility". IA’ve created a couple of sequences for them to get their Kickstarter up and running. Here what it is about:

A“NobilityA” is a new sci-fi dramedy dubbed, A“The Office in SpaceA”. Set 700 years in the future, itA’s about the C.A.S. Nobility, HumanityA’s most powerful starship with a crew thatA’s, well, anything but noble.

So far, they have Claudia Christian cast in one of the roles.

Please have a look at their Kickstarter campaign, which just started - and if you like what you see, spread the word...

Thanks for looking!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cowboyerrant/will-you-bring-nobility-to-life
Post edited by tobiasrichter on

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    That sounds promissing...
    Sadly, I cannot pledge any money (not until I finally find a job of my own)
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
    No problem - just pledge if you can afford it. I would just appreciate spreading the word.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    i rather like your ship, sadly i cannot pledge either but i will spread the word if i get an opportunity.
    ThereA’s an update to the Kickstarter with some additional information about the story and characters, as well as a new cast member and some new artwork.

Please check it out and spread the word - thanks!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/920772_452024834872839_212481520_o.jpg
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    It's not really my cup of "T" but I haven't seen Claudia in forever-and-a-day. I think Tobias Work is singularly good (meaning the ship) and I like the idea of Sci Fi rising out of the Nielson Bog. I know there is no guarantee the series will be produced but I have a weak spot for Art and this sort of passion...

...to what ever becomes of my contribution I'll drop 25 to 50 week untill May 28. I hope its cumulative.
    (I hope you the best of luck)
    *I also hope SCI FI MESHES will support your efforts as it seems to deserve. It is for Sci Fi Fans*

(Tobias, any objection to reposting this thread at Bridge Commander Central?)
    Thanks a lot for your contribution - every bit helps to reach the goal.

And yes, feel free to repost this wherever you see fit!
    thats a wicked ship and a damned good render, awesome!!!!
    Check out the latest update on the Nobility-Kickstarter - some nice pictures of Claudia Christian and Cas Anvar - the first two to be cast in their roles... And remember - if you like what you see, please pledge.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cowboyerrant/will-you-bring-nobility-to-life/posts
    oh, you managed to get "ivanova" onboard. this could be really excellent when it is finished.