Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Villains and Space Heroes Artwork

iOSYSiOSYS0 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2013 in Finished Work #1
If you missed my post in GD, I've been making a video game called Star Villains and Space Heroes. They're just low poly models, but... y'know, some color correction, a little too much lens flare, and voila! Pretty Pictures! Enjoy :)

svsh9.jpgsvsh5.jpgsvsh4.jpgkilo class.jpgDomino Class.jpgaiadcruiser.jpgsvsh7.jpg

That last one isn't technically all 3D I guess... But it lets you see whose flying all the ships!
99882.jpg
99883.jpg
99884.jpg
99885.jpg
99886.jpg
99887.jpg
99888.jpg
Post edited by iOSYS on
Tagged:

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    lighting is good, and textures/lens flares. ships look quite good but rather short and wide, robotic man/machine/etc looks a bit spindly. nice laser effects, sorry i cannot think of anything else to say.
  • iOSYSiOSYS0 Posts: 0Member
    No worries, man. Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the lasers and lighting and whatnot.

A lot... Or possibly all of those shots are using a really narrow field of view, to look like they're being zoomed in on/photographed from far away. It can totally exaggerate proportion, since it removes most perspective. That might be why they look a little stubby, but it's kinda the look I was going for. Ditto with the spindly robot. Pretty much supposed to feel like a biped robot spider ;)

have a good one!