Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

New Tholian Ship Needed

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,566Member
edited January 2013 in Looking for... #1
Hello, all...

I am shopping around for someone to create a 3D model of a new design of TOS Tholian ship for a TOS-era fanfilm I've been working on.

The Tholian ship has already been designed for me (by Atolm), and I have a drawing from which to work from. The model should be in Blender format.

I don't know how "high-poly" a TOS Tholian ship would be, but there is very little surface detail, aside from the illuminated warp grilles. There are no windows. The only thing is that whoever models this ship MUST be able to pull off making a surface that looks like frosted crystal (see sample of frosted crystal below).

14940740_1_m.jpg

Again, this is for use in a fanfilm, so the ship should be able to stand up well in reasonable-distance close-up shots, as well as distance shots.

If anyone is interested, please either reply here or via a PM, and give me a cost estimate. Thank you.
Post edited by BolianAdmiral on
Tagged:

• songokusatsusongokusatsu61 Posts: 11Member
    well you can make that hull effect by making the main model semi transparent and with textures and bump mapping..if you want help with other stuff give me a bell, i can animate create light rigs and make textures..
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,566Member
    ^

Thanks... I appreciate that. This ship is actually on hold, due to some problems I'm having with PayPal, but hopefully I can get back to it soon.
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    I would throw my hat into the ring, but seems like you have it covered now.
    Well I do have other ships/vehicles I need, but not the money for them all. :p
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Well if it was a fairly simple ship, I am in need of the american version of the Avengers bluray.

I am sure we could work something out.
    biotech wrote: »
    Well if it was a fairly simple ship, I am in need of the american version of the Avengers bluray.

I am sure we could work something out.

That is certainly doable. Send me a message on FB later, and we'll talk about it.