Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTOS Constitution Reboot (Finished)

1181920212224»

• wibblewibble1122 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 493Member
    edited August 2022 #692
    Hunter G wrote: »
    wibble wrote: »
    Is the "Ships of the Line" Calender still produced? 'cause you would have to contribute an image.

I believe it is, though I don't know where to enter for that

I was hoping MadKoiFish would answer to this for he is regularly contributing to it. He might be able to help with the how and where.

Thanks for the Orthos. Really beautiful and a worthy conclusion for this thread.

Oh and I really like your new Profile Image. Where is this road sign to be found?
    Post edited by wibble on
    Hunter G
  • srspicersrspicer390 Posts: 335Member
    Very Purdy!
    I like the wider Pylons.
    Hunter G
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    This is a very very nice object.
    Thank you for it 😀
    Hunter G
  • adjunct37betaadjunct37beta188 Seattle, WAPosts: 60Member
    I am completely blown away. This is a PERFECT execution. Wow wow wow. I very much wish SNW and DISCO had you on the creative team to guide them. Excellent work.
    Hunter G
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    Amazing, even for someone with your skills!
    This has just the right balance of the original DNA and a detail upgrade.
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    Is the "Ships of the Line" Calender still produced? 'cause you would have to contribute an image.

I was hoping MadKoiFish would answer to this for he is regularly contributing to it. He might be able to help with the how and where.

Thanks for the Orthos. Really beautiful and a worthy conclusion for this thread.

Oh and I really like your new Profile Image. Where is this road sign to be found?

I'll have to post look on Facebook, I've seen some people who have had stuff on Ships of the Line post on the Trekyards Facebook page.

Also, the sign is in Sterling VA B)
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    edited August 2022 #698

I'll have to post look on Facebook, I've seen some people who have had stuff on Ships of the Line post on the Trekyards Facebook page.

Also, the sign is in Sterling VA B)
    IIRC some forum softwares will send him a notification if you tag him with
    @MadKoiFish
    Post edited by lennier1 on
    Hunter G
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Can you show a version with the larger nacelles…an evolution chart?
    Hunter G
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9709 Posts: 5,302Member
    Nope I don't use facebook (never will) or post on YT channels that earn a living "reviewing" other peoples work sans any contact or permission. Best is to pm me here or a dm over discord.

As for the SOTL stuff you would have to reach out to Doug Drexler via whatever socials he is active atm. Be it facebook or twitter. I have seen him posting vids on vimeo most recently.
    Hunter G
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
    Wow, the Big E as it always should have been. Nice work!
    Hunter G
  • Hunter GHunter G1905 Posts: 543Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Nope I don't use facebook (never will) or post on YT channels that earn a living "reviewing" other peoples work sans any contact or permission. Best is to pm me here or a dm over discord.

As for the SOTL stuff you would have to reach out to Doug Drexler via whatever socials he is active atm. Be it facebook or twitter. I have seen him posting vids on vimeo most recently.

I understand the sentiment. I guess I'll message Drexler and see what he says, thanks!
    publiusr wrote: »
    Can you show a version with the larger nacelles…an evolution chart?

I didn't save the previous version, but the change is barely noticeable at best