Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationRise of the Cylons wip Pt.2

Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
edited December 2012 in Work in Progress #1
Thought I would try another short along the same lines.
^^^>>> See Rise of the Cylons Battlestar CG Fiction Pt.1<<<^^^

Request Account user name changed please...if you can do it PM me. TY

wip #1
Done entirely in Cinema4d AE for comp some more stars in here or there. :D

....About making these.....

Rise of the Cylons Chapter (pt.2). Began making some scenes, not exactly sure what I was going to do. Then things began to develop in my mind as I listened to audio tracks and watched playbacks of the few clips.

Then I am faced with several different ways or angles of telling of an event from different places.Without being able to do much character animation or having the models. (not yet able to model and rig and animate properly- still :( ..)

I thought I would just lay some clips and some tracks and see what sprouts.

Also I wanted to use less text and maybe impress something with just visuals.
though I have made quite a few notes on character script for several different
ideas.

I think so cool to be able to do this,

I can almost create an episode in my mind. and almost present it visually.
Imagination can take root and expand and grow, but to be lived and experienced , it must be tempered.So it can be presented in the best way.

Regards,

Randal R.

Also, One day I will do some Trek and SW's vidz, but since I was denied all those years ago
of the saga that was kinda imprinted on me as an 11 year old. I am spinning tales and ideas and concepts with visuals of what I could only imagine after the first season of BSG-TOS.

Pers. Notes.
I got serious input device issues that
prevent from making anything atm, or for a time.

Constant USB disconnects

Clean Reinstall of Win7 OS has not corrected it. 2 PC shop visits and still broken.
Barely able to use comp. -- well, I have a story bout this too..... :D

Regards,

Randal R.
98774.png
Post edited by Randal R on

• Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Update WIP #2

I do these because I was one of 64 million who were cutoff in 1978-79 of a second season.:argh:

I redid a couple of clips, added some new. My Apologies if it is dark, I often have this issue and have never ever
    figured out why, sometimes Vegas renders fine, then for a good spell, will render a darkened version, or it renders fine and after upload, it turns darker... Same settings, formats, rez, etc...

I have had several ideas, and directions for this.

--Some more info-conversation or a character dialogue at the station.

-- Or a transfer Pilot on his way to replenish a Battlestar Squdron.

--Or also, going straight into a battle, but I like to drum things up a lil... :D

-- I have written down some script for possible use in different ways or situations.

--Still want to do some full size animation with the cylons, but R10 is not re-installed yet,
    I dont have an IPP for R13, and may not come to fruition on this video.

Will be without comp for several days.....Woe is me......What will I do.....without my C4d?

Regards,

For personal BG info on how much of a B____ this is , see info on youtube.

And Don't Forget,,, The end of the world is just 19 days away, Happy Holidays...
  • Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Update Wip #3 Rise of the Cylons Pt 2.

With the reinstall, having a lil difficulty getting things as they were in pt 1.
    Still making this up as I go....:D

I am not a professional, so you can try this at home....:flippy:

COMP IS FIXED !!!! I FIX IT ! 12.99, after hell and 350.00 spent... <jumping for joy>