Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationRise of the Cylons Battlestar- CG-Fiction Pt.1

Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
edited November 2012 in Finished Work #1
Rise of the Cylons Pt.1

Is also posted in wip thread, may be more in new lines,or new chapter possibly.

First off.
Did you like the video? The CGI? The Music Mix? The Story or Concept? The Look? Leave a comment.

Would you like to see another short related or following up this one?

The story of the cylons .... more based on original BSG...Cr. Glen Larson..

"The cylons were not created by man. They were alien. They did not require sex every 33 minutes.
If created by man, yeah, I can see the machine wanting to boogie and get it on too."

"Monkey see, Monkey do right?"

--Randal R (today) :D

Premises, Notes, Concept etc...

My original outlay of the short fictional story based loosely on the original series story and speculations.

"Many yarhens ago, a race known as Ceylons,escaped from their doomed and dying world. They built machines so their civilization would survive.
Soon the Ceylons realized they could gain what they had lost...... through conquest. And after generations of this, it became their sole purpose.
The Ceylons are thought to have died off, no one really knows,but their civilization of machines lives on. And their purpose? Annihilation!"

Second Perspective:

"It all started when we discovered a crashed ship of another race.
The ship was operated by mechanical machines. As we were investigating, several unknown ships attacked our recon team. We soon realized they were of the same type of craft found on the moon. The Council of Twelve is alarmed and is ordering the Colonial Fleet to find this race and open diplomatic relations. To soothe over any misunderstanding."

Development ....

I was also trying to add some boarding action with the cylon models, but since I can only animate them in R10. I was having a whole lot of difficulty getting things to match up, let alone start animating them.

I found that I was unsure of what to add next, I got more lines of story I can tell, but
it just seemed like it needed to end here. And maybe I will do another take off this
with some colonial action.

Ironic, that a race built machines to survive, and those very machines turned on them, ...
or did they? Also, the Ceylons endured a hardship and holocaust and near extinction,
had they not been advanced enough to travel in their system and colonize, there would have been no survivors of the gamma ray burst and it's killing effects.They had to escape,
leave their world's behind to their peril.And later force this same situation on many other races. Bent on near madness from this they only knew
that they had to take and conquer. This they instilled into their machines (Cylons).
Or did the machines inherit this?

As far as history goes this is the best accounting of the Cylons. Unknown if their masters still are masters, extinct, terminated or if they existed.We know that when we did encounter them (See Cylon First Contact)
they had a vast Empire already enslaved to their ideals.

Regards,

Randal R.
98712.jpg
Post edited by Randal R on

• Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Well, after careful analysis and tabulation, this Story is hereby closed until further notice.

By Order of the Supreme Court of the constabulary of Earth 2012, Any and All SciFi is to be removed and stricken,
    Kinda like Moses and the Ten Commandments.

No replies to an obvious request for feedback was denied, and HAL 9000 sent an Email to Mr.s HAL 9000 that all is doomed.
    Get the kids and head to Atlanta Jupiter Station. and then go to Ferenghinar and Barter trade routes to the dead zones......
    This is of Vital Importance,,,, The Romulans must not get the Lady in Red holographic suite..... or we will all be in a Romulan Orgy....
    And might like it....... Recall Kirk and the Romulan Temptress, THe green Girls of.........blah blah blah...

Any way, I am glad No one enjoyed this Feature Presentation, We at HBO are trying to get your money any way we can.....

Regards,,

Randal R..

LOL

Just having a funn moment...
  • songokusatsusongokusatsu61 Posts: 11Member
    awsome work bud...nice to see the old basestars and cylon raiders.....
  • fluxfirefluxfire181 Posts: 604Member
    I do actually enjoy your random videos Queenhunter :)
  • Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    fluxfire wrote: »
    I do actually enjoy your random videos Queenhunter :)

Its Randal, thank you very much. I do too :D

I have tried several times to pm admins,mods, to get my acct name changed and never get responses....

Will make more...... :flippy:
    Here is clip from possible part 2

Pers. Notes
    Seems USB drivers or my chipset drivers are corrupted, even with a clean install of Win7, I got serious inout device issues that
    prevent from making anything atm

Constant USB disconnects