Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationRAHAB - Original Sci-Fi Short

robb101robb101331 Posts: 0Member
edited December 2012 in Finished Work #1
Hi :)

This is my Sci-Fi Short 'RAHAB'. Starring David Oyelowo, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith and Jessica Oyelowo.

[video=vimeo;41987053]

It's been a while since I've been able to get the time to post on here and this film is one of the reasons for that. Though the film itself took up nearly 9 months of development, the production was only 5 days with all post production happening over a period of about six weeks. We had a very small budget, especially when you consider the kind of film we were trying to create, but we managed to stretch it out enough to finish. All in all I'd say I'm about 70% happy with the final result... but none of that comes down to the way it looks.

The VFX were done (locked in a dark room ) by myself and an artist called Craig Stiff (who was a life saver!). Everything was produced using a combination of 3DS MAX and After Effects. We clocked around 800 hours rendering time.

Both Craig and I spent have spent many years on this site, learning from the best, so wanted to share our film here :)

Hope you enjoy! Comments very welcome!!!

P.S. Below are some seleceted model shots, as well as a few stills from the film.

ramshorn.jpgjericho 30-07-11.jpgcontrol room.jpgco-zone.jpgpillar wide.jpg
98636.jpg
98637.jpg
98638.jpg
98639.jpg
98640.jpg
Post edited by robb101 on
Tagged: