Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DHemera - Fleet Support Vessel

SfyriSfyri0 Posts: 0Member
edited November 2012 in Work in Progress #1
Hello! First post, thought I'd share this model I've been working on for a bit.

Basically, it's a generalistic fleet support vessel, something to hold more supplies than pure combat vessels can while packing more firepower for fleet engagements than a pure logistics vessel can, however, it does neither job exceptionally and is expensive. It is a harder target to attack than a pure logistics ship and it is longer lasting than a pure warship due to more supplies.

p3d link added because p3d is awesome and frees time that would be spent on renders, but I can post perspective images and such if people end up not being able to view the link.

Hemera (View in 3D)
68J6W
98490.png
Post edited by Sfyri on
Tagged:

• psCargilepsCargile417 Posts: 620Member
    Pretty neat. p3d is a cool feature. Had to look into it.
  • rojrenrojren2298 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,970Member
    I like the modular design of your ship. The viewer is interesting, but it has the tendency to start auto-rotating along the long axis. Makes it look drunk.
  • SfyriSfyri0 Posts: 0Member
    rojren wrote: »
    I like the modular design of your ship. The viewer is interesting, but it has the tendency to start auto-rotating along the long axis. Makes it look drunk.
    Glad you like it! I've been thinking of working on new modules and such for it too indeed, just haven't really gotten to that.

As for the viewer, you can turn that feature off which is pretty awesome.
  • kippakippa0 Posts: 0Member
    For some reason it reminds me of the front part of the spaceship The Event Horizon. Very nice work.