Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DKlingon Vor'Cha Attack Cruiser

commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member
edited November 2012 in Finished Work #1
and here a famous klingon starship design: the Vor'cha attack cruiser. this vessel was the work horse of the allied forces during the dominion war, because only klingon warship could withstand the breen energy draining weapon at the beginning of their engagement with the dominon forces.
so here comes a schematic of this ship. enjoy!
98376.jpg
Post edited by commandersozo on
Tagged:

• commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member
    wow! over hundert views and still not a only word........c'mon, guys.
  • trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,399Member
    Fine Work :)
    thnx, trekki. you saved my day :thumb:
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Cool. I always liked this ship and had a model of it back in the day. Nice work on the schematics. :thumb:
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
    That looks great! I am about to start modelling that ship and couldnA’t find exact plans yet. How accurate are yours - are they available in a bigger format?
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Those are great, awesome work. :D This is one of my favorite Klingon ships, right after the D7/K't'inga. :D
    thnx, guys. i appreciate this....
    That looks great! I am about to start modelling that ship and couldnA’t find exact plans yet. How accurate are yours - are they available in a bigger format?

i tried to be as accurate as possible and was using mainly the shot's from the christies auction studio model from ex-astria-scientia.org. send me a pm with your email-adress and i can send you the ai-file or a full scaleable pdf-file.
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
    I just saw this post... this is absolutely beautiful! This looks just like a page out of the TNG Technical Manual! I wish the views were bigger, but that's only because the work is so good. Great job.