Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

TNG-Era Bridge Sketchup Request

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
edited October 2012 in Looking for... #1
Hey, all...

I have an original concept for a TNG-era bridge that I would like to see taken from 2D into 3D via Google Sketchup. The bridge is a concept design I came up with for the Cheyenne-Class ship. The basic layout of my bridge was inspired by the bridge of the U.S.S. Brattain, seen on TNG, but has a few small cosmetic differences. I will supply all the references needed for this project.

I am not looking for anything detailed, for example, I'm not looking for anything with surface textures, colors, control panel graphics or anything... I want ONLY the actual geometry of the set itself, so I can see how it will look in 3D... plain, featureless "clay model" renders will be more than satisfactory (similar to what is being done here: http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=180595)... I just need the shapes themselves to be accurate, as this will serve as a proof-of-concept study.

If anyone is willing to help, please reply here or PM me (better, since I notice PM's much more easily), and I will bundle all the references and send them your way. Thank you for looking.
Post edited by BolianAdmiral on
Tagged:

• BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
    I figured I'd post a very rough outline of what I have in mind. I threw this component pic together real quick, just to illustrate the cosmetic touches, and where they go.

idea.png