Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Pen and ink ships since I can't model

1141516171820»

• BlueNeumannBlueNeumann260 Posts: 1,000Member
    Okay, here's some art!

tumblr_psgh20sBRq1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

Based on all that, here are a few ideas for the in-wall cubby holes for the bathroom. Not really liking anything here yet, because I don't know exactly what I want. Plus I thin kthe whole room needs a design before the wall can be decided upon.

tumblr_psggjt3FGc1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

I saw these arcade cabinet cartridges and thought of turning them into spaceships.

tumblr_psggn34RqF1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

Another Japanese-inspired robot. Next iteration will make it a little more... amped up, I suppose. Definitely want to make the head more streamlined.
    Lizzy777
    • Like - Lizzy777 on June 2, 2019.
  • Lee80Lee80192 Posts: 458Member
    some nice work, I could defiantly see the arcade cartridges working as a runabout of something. Even just some really nice hull plates
    edited June 5 #574
    New pics! Well, old pics. 10 year old pics, actually, I'm trimming through the old books an picking out things that might be interesting.

tumblr_psm03bG3Fn1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

This V-Wing is kinda badass, the legs probably need to go, but following the lines, giving it some plating, could be interesting. Reminds me a little of Kylo Ren's ship, but... armoured like a tank.

Kind of seeing an armoured face in the center, some vents on the underside...

tumblr_pslzyiVYx01u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

This weird lobster looking part... I don't have a ship to attach this to, but I kinda dig it. It feels very early 2000s, but in a good way. Maybe it's the android's ship for Iron Star, I don't know.

tumblr_pslzpbj1eK1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

This weird brick ship.

tumblr_pslznpY0Im1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

Kind of a mix between a blackbird and an imperial cruiser.

tumblr_pslzmf6OtV1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

Passenger ship, I imagine it looks like an airplane inside. Thinking the wings might move, have turbines jutting out, I don't know.

tumblr_pslzk4Wf2p1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

A half-disc looking ship. It's actually weird how many of these feel like they could fit into Star Wars, it's a coincidence, I'm sure.

Post edited by BlueNeumann on
    Lizzy777
    • Like - Lizzy777 on June 5, 2019.
    Been a while! (singing) It's been a while...

I've been writing more than anything else, and even then not much, but here's something, some superhero suit ideas.

tumblr_pu75w0xsSv1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg
    Lizzy777
    • Like - Lizzy777 on July 11, 2019.
    Speaking of jackets, here's another one. Inspired by an elder bug.

tumblr_pugfbsPvOE1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg

And some brutalist doodles I did. I saw a real low res image of a train shed and it looked straight, like a zigzag, so I tried to draw it that way. Maybe there's something there for Iron Star or something in that design motif.

tumblr_pugf5qhzTR1u9hwe3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pugf5qhzTR1u9hwe3o1_1280.jpg
    Lizzy777
    • Like - Lizzy777 on July 11, 2019.