Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Galaxy Class Eneterprise D Renders ("Star Trek: The Next Generation"

2»

• Moviefan2k4Moviefan2k40 Posts: 0Member
    Oh, my bad; here you go.
    It's been almost a week since I provided my email address, and still no results. If anyone has the types of shots I'm looking for in high resolution, please post. Thanks.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I'm having lighting issues, I only have certain time to work on it.
    this is going to have to be it, I have to get back to my project, if you like this one, let me know and I'll make the others and email them to you.
    98090.jpg
    test.jpg 180.6K
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Maybe I am being dense here, but if you are printing covers for a bluray case, why do they need to be so high res?

You're talking about printing something not much bigger than most people's holiday snaps.
    Because I want to be able to use them for many purposes, not just one. I also like spanning spine sets, which requires larger images.
    Lonewriter wrote: »
    this is going to have to be it, I have to get back to my project, if you like this one, let me know and I'll make the others and email them to you.
    No, thanks; that still doesn't look good enough. I want very large hi-res images, that are as close to the remastered episodes as possible.
    Good luck finding that for free.
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    Why not just use 1080p snaps from the Blu-ray's?
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
    Chris2005 wrote: »
    Why not just use 1080p snaps from the Blu-ray's?
    Because they'd be less than 1,920 pixels wide, and that's still too small for what I want to do.
    One week since the last post; if anyone has great shots of the Enterprise D, please submit them.
  • perilousperilous171 Posts: 0Member
    is it just me or does this guy seem a bit cheeky? first of all you are asking people to do something that you should be able to do if claim you can use photoshop? if you want large format pictures i believe theres a plug in that can resize images upto poster size, Genuine fractals i think its called. Secondly when the kind people here are trying to help you,you moan that the pics arent good enough? Get off arse,download some trial 3d software, LEARN HOW TO USE IT and produce the damn renders yourself!
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    No, its not just you.
    I didn't start this thread to insult anyone, or be insulted myself. I was directed here by a friend when I asked him about large renders. Yes, I am a Photoshop junkie, but raster images can only be manipulated to a certain point. I tried taking a class in 3D modeling, but gave up because I suck at geometry.

All of that is fairly beside my main point though, which is this: if you don't have what I'm looking for, or know anyone who does, then please refrain from posting.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    moviefan I'm not sure you truly understand what you're asking for, you cannot just render a vector image in the quality you desire, clip art looks rubbish for a reason

I'm closing this thread before it descends into flaming
This discussion has been closed.