Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Lost And Found

XFozzbouteXFozzboute568 Posts: 1,599Member
edited August 2012 in Finished Work #1
Since finishing the Cabbage I didnA’t do an image with it. I tried a few ideas but nonw worked as I would have liked. I finally got around to it. IA’m not happy with the Warbird itA’s not really good this close up. IA’ve had a horrible idea and some time in the future I may end up building my own version. IA’m so screwed. One of the main things I wanted to do was show the difference in size and I think it works well doing that. I also think the damage to the Cabbage works better than in some of my other pictures.
I think I got all the images I wanted to do out of my system so I can now return to the relay station IA’m building.
yesterdayscabbagefinal.jpg
97243.jpg
Post edited by XFozzboute on
Tagged:

• angelrivangelriv0 Posts: 0Member
    I love this picture but I find all the credits very distracting. It would look better if the credits were not so dominant. Maybe making the credits smaller might help
  • alonzo11208alonzo11208171 Posts: 0Member
    Great job on the picture! It actually feels like a scene from ST: Bridge Commander.
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute568 Posts: 1,599Member
    angelriv wrote: »
    I love this picture but I find all the credits very distracting. It would look better if the credits were not so dominant. Maybe making the credits smaller might help
    I actually thought about that but I prefer the credits be easily seen and match the credits on my other images. It's a little busy but I can live it.
    Great job on the picture! It actually feels like a scene from ST: Bridge Commander.
    Thanks.
  • publiusrpubliusr229 Posts: 1,180Member
    I love it myself. It might be nice to see the Cabbage towing a "new" TOS era Bird of Prey with problems in its warp nacelles operating on simple impulse towards an asteroid base--then after Eneterprise leaves, finding BoP wreckage.