Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

PracticalOld one (a real scratchuild)

cassarcassar0 Posts: 7Member
edited October 2012 in Work in Progress #1
A bit late inthe day as im about half way throught he build but here goes anyway.....this is my rendition of a 40k old one/ first ones that i've been commissioned to do its standing in at 16 inches at the moment without the base which will be the shadowlight control plinth hope you like it so far if you want to see the build from the beginning yo will have to look it up on the wip forums on Cmon

011-10.jpg

009-15.jpg

008-20.jpg

006-22.jpg

004-27.jpg

003-27.jpg

002-30.jpg

001-29.jpg
Post edited by cassar on

• AardwolfAardwolf171 Posts: 82Member
    So these are the guys who created the Orks and Eldar? In my limited knowledge of 40K lore, I wasn't aware it was established what they looked like... or is that the point, and you are making it look however you think it should look?
  • cassarcassar0 Posts: 7Member
    Aardwolf wrote: »
    So these are the guys who created the Orks and Eldar? In my limited knowledge of 40K lore, I wasn't aware it was established what they looked like... or is that the point, and you are making it look however you think it should look?

I have read up on as much of the fluff that i can find it just states that they were reptilian or amphibian like, so yep this is just out of the depths of my imagination, which reminds me must post some more pictures i kind of forgot about here.
    010-18.jpg

009-19.jpg

004-22.jpg

001-20.jpg
    the sculpt has two configurations 1. the Shadowlight console and 2. the sword/punch dagger config.
  • cassarcassar0 Posts: 7Member
    The shadow light hands should be completed shortly here they are so far the weapon configuration hands are done so then it will befine sandinding final checks and "im ready for my close up mr cassar" lol before packing it off to its new home.
    001-29.jpg

002-30.jpg