Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy works in progress

ttandcttandc0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2012 in Work in Progress #1
G'day to all

I have just found this website and must say I am impressed with the quality of work here. I look forward to viewing more in the days to come. I have been a user of 3DS Max since version 6. I took a 3 day course when I was on holidays many years ago and enjoyed it so much I purchased the program and whatever books I could find and taught myself the rest.

I don't really consider any of my works finished more nearing completion :)

But to show my works in progress I thought I would post a link to my youtube channel which shows some of my works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ttandc?feature=mhee

And here is one I did last year based on the model made for return of the jedi.

X-wing1.jpg
96777.jpg
Post edited by ttandc on
Tagged:

• StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Welcome aboard!
    Good work all around. My niptick is about the accuracy, which isnA’t that correct, but the modelling job itself looks good. ;)
  • StormcloudStormcloud2 Posts: 0Member
    yeah agree accuracy is a bit off -nose could be a bit longer in relation to the rest and with a more pronounced sensor dome - but the modeling looks excellent!
  • SeverusSeverus401 Posts: 254Member
    Cool models, I think you should post some pics of your TIE fighter and interceptor models too, don't snub the Empire friendo. The X-Wing is nice, to beat an already dead and decaying horse, yeah, it needs a nose job (or needs to have one reversed I guess lol), but other than that nice work!