Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Modeling and Texturing Work

SpliteagleSpliteagle0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2012 in Looking for... #1
I work as an Application Engineer in HVAC, and I'm looking for quotes to model and texture objects for our new GUI based on my quality standards. For those of you in the gaming industry, I am looking for somebody to make assets.

My primary 3D modeller is Blender, so I will be requiring full .blend files with textures, etc., and also all rights to all work. I must be able to re-render images and animations myself, so if you export to Blender, you will need to verify that a complete conversion has taken place.

If you are interested, send me a link to view your example gallery, as well as your pricing. Then I'll discuss the cost/benefit of hiring out vs. doing the work myself with my employer.

Also, please let me know who you have had bad experiences with, and who has been good to work with.

Here is a scaled down example of the quality I am going to be expecting:
example_upload.png
96614.png
Post edited by Spliteagle on

• vivienneanthonyvivienneanthony0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

I would be interested in the project and I model primarily in Blender. My blog is http://cgprojectsfx.wordpress.com and youtube channel is youtube.com/cgprojectsfx. My links contains various models and videos that I worked on and others I am in the process of detailing. Feel free to contact me if you have any question(s).

Vivienne Anthony